New York Knicks @ Los Angeles Lakers - 1/29 - 1030PST

Kwame has the the worst luck around the basket, everything pops back out.
laugh.gif

honestly, sometimes you gotta laugh to stop yourself from crying when watching kwame brown on your favorite basketball team.

Lamar with the bucket! but he looked like he tweaked something though...

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

honestly, sometimes you gotta laugh to stop yourself from crying when watching kwame brown on your favorite basketball team.
That strategy gets me through most of the games.
laugh.gif

Kobe is being way too passive. If you're going to play the team game, don't just blend into the offense all the time and then attack all of a suddenfor a 5 minute stretch. Use your skills to attack and create shots for others, and try to do it within the flow of the offense. Too many times Kobe just seemsto go into "pass mode" but not in a way that benefits the team.

--I expect a full 3rd quarter meltdown by the Lakers. Knicks got this one on lock.

--Hopefully I'm wrong.

Can we please give Kwame's money to Ronny cause he is this muchbetter:>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Kwame

mark my words, the downfall of the lakers will be their defense (or lack thereof), not the injuries in the long run.

Back
Top Bottom