NEW YORK METS 2016 SEASON THREAD

Bruce's numbers are inflated? I disagree.

Also, Grandy is coming off his worst season. His batting avg was terrible except for September.

I'd like to keep both Bruce, Grandy and Conforto. Lagares can go.

We need more offense and im not expecting a resurgence from Duda nor from Darnaud.

Hard to ignore Grandy doing absolutely nothing for three months.

It is his last year, so either he or Bruce will be moved (more than likely Bruce)

Can't get rid of someone who's visibly a leader each day.

a leader who's avg was:
.241 in April
.190 in May
.255 in June
.253 in July
.176 in August

Thanks but no thanks. If one of these guys gotta go, I'll send Granderson. Let Conforto and Lagares share CF.

But again, ideally, I'd keep both Granderson in CF and Bruce in RF.
Imagine have 3 staring outfielders hitting 25+ HR and 70+RBI s ?

:smokin :smokin :smokin

Batting average doesn't mean anything in baseball. He had a better obp than Bruce and hit 3 less home runs. He also isn't a butcher in RF like Bruce is. You can't keep the two of them in the outfield, stunt Conforto's growth and do nothing to upgrade at catcher.

If Bruce doesn't want to be in NY, then bye bye.

I get the feeling the Mets will be dealing for pitching this off season. No more position players.

#lapotencia  
nthat.gif

Wheeler talking like he's going to do damage this year. Stay healthy for a week for starters. Sounds like your alcoholic uncle who swears that after that one beer, he's done.

I was looking at their depth chart and looking solid so far this yr.

If any regular here that's forgiven reyes for his behavior and would wear his jersey, let me know.  I have a XXL that I can't wear anymore.  I don't know what I was thinking buying such a large size.  many yrs ago.  it's the gray road one.

I was looking at their depth chart and looking solid so far this yr.

If any regular here that's forgiven reyes for his behavior and would wear his jersey, let me know.  I have a XXL that I can't wear anymore.  I don't know what I was thinking buying such a large size.  many yrs ago.  it's the gray road one.

:lol:

the jersey era got us buying sizes way too large for us. Im a size L and have some jerseys size XL and XXL collecting dust cuz I cant bring myself to wear them.

I'll look like a child wearing daddys clothes.

If anyone wants this XXL jersey, hit me on the pm

View media item 2359148

Back
Top Bottom