NEW YORK METS 2016 SEASON THREAD

Nice staring a road trip with two wins from Bartolo and Neise, go for the sweep tomorrow.

Nats still tied with AZ tonight

seen a crazy stat this morning.

"teams with most pitches over 95mph"

1- Mets 3308

2- Indians 1966

Literally blowing the league away LOL 
nthat.gif

this past week has been very enjoyable.   

i'm flying out to colorado for the rockies series in 2 weeks.  i'm looking forward to that.

and the nats lost tonight.   all is well

this past week has been very enjoyable.   

i'm flying out to colorado for the rockies series in 2 weeks.  i'm looking forward to that.

and the nats lost tonight.   all is well
sick! I was thinking about doing the same but I heard the stadium is far from the airport

d'arnaud had a rough game, he hasn't looked good since he came back, may be a while.

Thor continues to struggle on the road

It's great how the mets are finally putti it together people in the NY media are calling a subway World Series again this season

I would hate another subway series and then to experience losing it, but then again I don't even care about what the Yankees do, one game at a time and try to win this division. That team has the Blue Jays to worry about at this point.

Not a good end to the road trip blowing 3-0 leads in each of the last two, but still a successful overall road trip.

Hopefully the Nats lose today, they're currently down 5-4. Either way, the Mets will head back home in first place.

Last edited:

sick! I was thinking about doing the same but I heard the stadium is far from the airport
ima  just take the bus from the airport downtown.  ima link up with some of the 7 line cats for the saturday game.  one of my best friends put me on his companion pass with delta so i been lucky as hell, i made it to games in san francisco and san diego earlier this season, as well as matz and noah's starts at doyer stadium.

anyone planning on getting tix for that 7 line game in september against the marlins?

hopefully they can gain some distance on the nationals this week with that rockies series while the nats are having a tougher time out here in cali playing the doyers and giants

ima  just take the bus from the airport downtown.  ima link up with some of the 7 line cats for the saturday game.  one of my best friends put me on his companion pass with delta so i been lucky as hell, i made it to games in san francisco and san diego earlier this season, as well as matz and noah's starts at doyer stadium.

anyone planning on getting tix for that 7 line game in september against the marlins?

hopefully they can gain some distance on the nationals this week with that rockies series while the nats are having a tougher time out here in cali playing the doyers and giants
oh ok gotcha. 

I'm planning to fly out to see them play the marlins in miami and the nationals in DC in september. Since i didn't get tickets to the rockies game in colorado.

Back
Top Bottom