NEW YORK METS 2016 SEASON THREAD

Great shutout win. LGM

The Mets have called up Anthony Recker and optioned Kevin Plawecki to Triple-A Las Vegas, the team announced (Aug. 11).

A reasonable move. Colon pitches better when Recker catches the game. There's no need for Plawecki to sit many games. Let him bat as much as he can in Las Vegas.

Last edited:
just copped a ticket for the 7 line section for the marlins game in september.    i been wanting to go to one of their events for a while now.  

i went to the nas concert game a few seasons back and sat in their section, it was pretty lively to say the least.  

hope they take care of business tonight and kershaw does his thing for the doyers

degrom 
pimp.gif
  i need to go to a game asap, still havent been to citi field  
mean.gif

Citi is always a great time, such a beautiful park and the amenities are great too. I always said its a shame the product on the field didn't match it, but it looks like we are getting there.

^

Beautiful ball park.

View media item 1671223
I am not a Terry Collins supporter but he did a fantastic job with Mets' lineups lately. Recently, his comment on Uribe was so awesome.

"It's too bad Jordany Valdespin couldn't watch this guy play because he'd be a hell of a player." :wow:

Last edited:
I'm glad we have stuck it out with TC. Now you see his full potential when you have an actual ball club assembled. Plus managers in baseball get way too much credit when things go well and way too much grief when they're bad. This team no matter who was wearing the uniform never lacked effort under TC.

Rockies came into town as a hot offensive team and they were completely shut down.

Winning the first game with Colon vs Pitt is key.

Mets are complete and dangerous.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom