New York transportation >>

I'd rather ride the train with bums then deal with this ish going on potentially. Friggin headache.

carsh.jpg

when i used to ride da train, i found da best seat was da one in da corner, while da train moves it pins u so you're not fatigued holding yourself on one position or leaning over people.

Bro thats the dirty homeless folks seat. If the train ride is less than half an hour, I just stand. If its a long ride, then I'll sit in the main area next to people, those back seats are the heroin addicts and dirty homeless folks seats.

For NY to have the reputation they have for their transportation system, it sure seems like there’s always some crackhead like behavior going on on them trains

For NY to have the reputation they have for their transportation system, it sure seems like there’s always some crackhead like behavior going on on them trains

8-9 million people in a relatively small area. You're gonna have some bad apples. You don't see the normal mundane train rides that millions take everyday. I see dumb ish about 2x a month, and usually its not violent.

I also wear expensive sneakers and jewelry everywhere on the weekend and no ones robbed me or nothing yet. Its an extremely safe place.

If you see the name of a famous housing project while your walking, then obviously don't stick around and get out. Trouble only finds you if you look for it. Most areas (especially Manhattan) overall is as safe as disney world.

If you're gonna go jog around Soundview projects or Queensbridge at 1am, or you think its a good idea to ask for directions at the pink houses late at night, then you'll prolly have something unfortunate happen, it just takes common sense.

A lot of homeless people would rather sleep in the trains and subway stations than stay at a shelter.

Gotta love home sweet home NYC. Thank God I don't use the MTA anymore esp the subways since getting my daily driver back in 2015 f*** mass transit. It's as if once you go underground the law no longer applies. Everyday on the news it's slashing this, subway attack that, nothing but depressing stuff. De Blasio needs to tackle this major issue

Man what could possibly be that serious to escalate it to that level? Shorty was out of control. I moved to the burbs and haven’t looked back. Don’t miss the madness of NYC at all.

8-9 million people in a relatively small area. You're gonna have some bad apples. You don't see the normal mundane train rides that millions take everyday. I see dumb ish about 2x a month, and usually its not violent.

I also wear expensive sneakers and jewelry everywhere on the weekend and no ones robbed me or nothing yet. Its an extremely safe place.

If you see the name of a famous housing project while your walking, then obviously don't stick around and get out. Trouble only finds you if you look for it. Most areas (especially Manhattan) overall is as safe as disney world.

If you're gonna go jog around Soundview projects or Queensbridge at 1am, or you think its a good idea to ask for directions at the pink houses late at night, then you'll prolly have something unfortunate happen, it just takes common sense.
Its alotta whites etc that jog walk they dogs all types of day around queensbridge nowadays (like they do all types of day around alotta projects around harlem nowadays) not hard seeing a few whites walking home 2-3 o clock in the morning coming from bars/clubs walking past projects nowadays....long island city already welcomed gentrification..i catch ya drift u was making though

Gotta love home sweet home NYC. Thank God I don't use the MTA anymore esp the subways since getting my daily driver back in 2015 f*** mass transit. It's as if once you go underground the law no longer applies. Everyday on the news it's slashing this, subway attack that, nothing but depressing stuff. De Blasio needs to tackle this major issue
It’s once in a blue moon, not every day

Its funny the examples you guys are bringing up. Williamsburg is already the gentrification central of Brooklyn but I'm walking by the Laffayate Houses looking grimey, a police precinct and then I see these two white ladies jogging.

Mind you it's 1am :lol:

Last edited:
Its funny th3 examples you guys are bringing up. Williamsburg is already the gentrification central of Brooklyn but I'm walking by the Laffayate Houses looking grimey, a police precinct and then I see these two white ladies jogging.

Mind you it's 1am :lol:
Doesn't beat when i saw cats cats doing yoga in Brownsville on them street parks.

Step your white people watching game up B.

Back
Top Bottom