New York transportation >>

WellwornBriefCuttlefish-size_restricted.gif

Some randos

Somebody needs to sample him on a Rap record

#PettyGang

Simpin' Gone Wrong

Hipsters and surgical masks

Seen the guy in the first video on 145th before, he be saying wild **** just for attention, some of it be funny talking to women saying they ***** stink and he’ll show them how to clean it lol. But still he kept saying I made it on IG and **** attention seeking bs :smh:

:rofl: At these vids.

Last time I saw a fight in NY was at the park on bleeker street over a basketball game.

should make a tv show out of this ****. i am highly entertained. Don't miss taking the train or bus at all

Getting stuck in traffic happens more than a train being put or of service mid ride for an investigation or health concern At least for me. Only thing that sucks is waiting for the train sometimes be having to wait 10 min after a long day not cool

Catch me in the temperature controlled environment, listening only to the sound of my own music inside my Jeep, even stuck in traffic I’d take that over the buffoonery that goes on in the subway....

Catch me in the temperature controlled environment, listening only to the sound of my own music inside my Jeep, even stuck in traffic I’d take that over the buffoonery that goes on in the subway....
Hard facts! I wouldn't be caught dead in any train or bus, too many crazies here in NYC. In the comfort & privacy of my cars I'll gladly have the biggest smile on my face even if there's bumper to bumper traffic ,enjoying the sounds of my hemi

for the folks that taken both, is this worse than BART? we got rampant drug use, occasional muggings, but i rarely seen any fist fights

da train that's delayed is in front of you then :smh:
Nah, there gotta be more than one route to get to where you're going. That's the beautiful thing about the trains in NYC.

If not you might as well get out and dare I say it take the city bus (something I've never done in Manhattan).

Nah, there gotta be more than one route to get to where you're going. That's the beautiful thing about the trains in NYC.

not all stations have transfer compatible lines like Time square or 59th Street.

and if a train is delayed ahead of you and your between stations? you're stuck till da signal waves you thru, aka your ish outta luck.

Back
Top Bottom