New York transportation >>

I think yesterday someone was hit with a hammer. Safety on nyc subway trains and stations is trash.

Yeah by Queens Plaza. I know that area well. She’s a research scientist at the Office of Mental Heath Building. Horrible twist of irony. Cops did arrest the dude who attacked her tho.

I'm planning to take a trip to NYC soon. The metro rides are about to be something
Man, I don't want to scare you but please be careful. Stay vigilant & observe your surroundings at all times while riding the subway. Crazy stuff happens here just about every single day. Have fun on your visit 👍

3 million people ride the subway each day. I know there's more crazy incidents happening lately but I'll take those lottery chances.

Thanks for the advice. I've been to NYC before but it's been a couple of years!

I'm running the Brooklyn Half
if anyone wants to meetup for drinks afterwards

SMD might as well be the slogan for NYC:rofl:
Damn ain’t gonna lie, I told a customer SMD because he didn’t make it in the post office in time. Told him I got a truck coming gotta get the mail out. Said F U, so my natural response SMD. Lol actually happened yesterday.

Doesn’t fly anywhere outside of New York. Those are fighting words in every other city. On the flip side, starting a sentence with bit<h is common down south but you would catch static for doing it in nyc.

What is a native New Yorker anyway? Damn near everyone is either a 1st or 2nd gen immigrant off the boat or southern migrant. Unless you’re Jewish or euro white your family probably hasn’t been in NYC pre-prohibition era.

Doesn’t fly anywhere outside of New York. Those are fighting words in every other city. On the flip side, starting a sentence with bit<h is common down south but you would catch static for doing it in nyc.
I dunno what you talking about but smd will start some **** quick here too

Back
Top Bottom