New York transportation >>

Saw a news clip yesterday of a woman who got attacked at a train station just because she wouldn’t talk to some guy trying to holler at her.

Last edited:

I get why he's getting flack for his comments but he's also telling the truth :lol: , people are in love with the idea of how **** should be instead of preparing for how things are. You shouldn't have to worry about randomly getting attacked on the subway & dealing with all the foolishness but that is a reality of things. So to try & avoid that people gotta be a little more aware of their surroundings & what's going on

Being alert head up & Airpod on lower not zoned out level might be the right mix

Moving around the city without earphones is rough :lol:

Hey we did it back when I was in HS in early 00s. I didn’t start listening to music on the way and back from school until the MP3 players became popular in 2003. Plus before then it was easy to be a target and get robbed if you flashed a disk player. If you flashed white headphones though saying you had an iPod though that was prime target.

I’m not in nyc but I always had to be careful where I got off too. You’ll get followed off and robbed if you get off at some random stop with nobody around.

I get why he's getting flack for his comments but he's also telling the truth :lol: , people are in love with the idea of how **** should be instead of preparing for how things are. You shouldn't have to worry about randomly getting attacked on the subway & dealing with all the foolishness but that is a reality of things. So to try & avoid that people gotta be a little more aware of their surroundings & what's going on
I highly recommend that men also carry pepper spray

I hate knives so I would never carry one/use one
but ill be damned if im walking around with nothing

1681341054240.png

R2d2 going to end up being an ornament on your local bori’s colorful bike with the loud music.

Or end up in a bronx drill rappers video as he rides It down fordham road.

In 10 years R2D2 is gonna have a pistol or a laser that can harm you with pin point accuracy if you get out of line. Have fun now, they bout to put self-defense on these machines in the future, watch.

Back
Top Bottom