News On Future Films Based on Comics/Paranormal/Sci-Fi

Fanmade but damn!

If Marvel doesn't follow up with this pic right here... it is a FAIL! This Ultron is FIYAAAA

Kevin Feige Says Marvel Movie Plans Are Set Right Up To 2021

“I could arguably say what we’re planning for the year 2021. Will that happen? I don’t know. But what we planned for 2015 in 2006 is happening.”

“Five years ago, looking at our plan, we knew that if Avengers was going to work, the movies had to stand alone. Now we have to prove to the studio that we’re more than just these five characters, these five franchises.”

Bryan Singer Hints At Marvel Mashup Movie After X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST

Recently, X-Men: Days of Future Past director Bryan Singer was in attendance at The Fantasia International Film Festival where he disclosed some information on Quicksilver, Scarlet Witch and Cyclops. We previously covered that info but there was one peculiar item of note that slipped through the cracks. Reportedly, Singer told the crowd that he has plans for another Marvel movie after X-Men: Days of Future Past, one that sounds like it's going to combine a number of Marvel properties. He called the film a "Marvel Universe mash-up." It's probably a safe bet that Singer is sticking with 20th Century Fox and not helming a project for Marvel (although that is a possibility) so the obvious assumption is that he's possibly planning a team-up with the X-Men and Fantastic Four. Within those two film properties are rights to Silver Surfer, Deadpool and various spinoff X-Men teams, like X-Force, which was recently revealed to be in development with Kick-*** 2 director Jeff Wadlow working on the script. It's entirely possible that some of the Fantastic Four characters and locations could show up in Days of Future Past as the FF played a key supporting role in Chris Claremont's original comic book story.

I really like the angle with Loki having to help out and always wondering if/when he does something to screw Thor over.

Marvel is really handling all these storylines well. (to this point)

I really like the angle with Loki having to help out and always wondering if/when he does something to screw Thor over.

Marvel is really handling all these storylines well. (to this point)
i agree
could u imagine the possibilities if they had xmen and spiderman
:smh:
civil war would already be on the horizon

Bryan Singer Hints At Marvel Mashup Movie After X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST

Recently, X-Men: Days of Future Past director Bryan Singer was in attendance at The Fantasia International Film Festival where he disclosed some information on Quicksilver, Scarlet Witch and Cyclops. We previously covered that info but there was one peculiar item of note that slipped through the cracks. Reportedly, Singer told the crowd that he has plans for another Marvel movie after X-Men: Days of Future Past, one that sounds like it's going to combine a number of Marvel properties. He called the film a "Marvel Universe mash-up." It's probably a safe bet that Singer is sticking with 20th Century Fox and not helming a project for Marvel (although that is a possibility) so the obvious assumption is that he's possibly planning a team-up with the X-Men and Fantastic Four. Within those two film properties are rights to Silver Surfer, Deadpool and various spinoff X-Men teams, like X-Force, which was recently revealed to be in development with Kick-*** 2 director Jeff Wadlow working on the script. It's entirely possible that some of the Fantastic Four characters and locations could show up in Days of Future Past as the FF played a key supporting role in Chris Claremont's original comic book story.
I hope they do this right. Given there's really not a lot of comics to base a crossover on there's plenty potential for a writer and director to create some cool stuff; Skrull/Shi'ar war, mutant connection with Franklin, Annihilus team-up with Bastion, Apocalypse vs. Doom, a bunch more villain team-ups, and it doesn't really count but I still want to see Age of Apocalypse :smokin

I just wish if Singer doesn't come through with DoFP that FOX brings in JJ Abrams.

I am not even sure Abrams have the time for more sci-fi projects, he is already occupied with directing Star Wars and producing Star Trek.

Producing Star Trek really isn't that much of a time consumer. Star Wars would be the obstacle but its not like he's the director for every movie with this plan to release a SW movie every summer or ever other summer that was rumored.

I think it'll still take time for both big franchises and adding a 3rd (especially if it's a mash-up film) would be herculean.

Also keep in mind that he is also a producer for MI5, Half-Life, Portal and Cloverfield sequel. He is a very busy man.

Last edited:
I think it'll still take time for both big franchises and adding a 3rd (especially if it's a mash-up film) would be herculean.

Also keep in mind that he is also a producer for MI5, Half-Life, Portal and Cloverfield sequel. He is a very busy man.
wait where is the info on the cloverfield sequel :nerd:

Not much news and no release date yet but it's still in the books. Here is what Abrams had to say about the project a few months back about Pacific Rim & Godzilla inspiring them to go through with the sequel:

"Part of me just wants to let [Cloverfield 2] go, though we've had a couple of discussions about cool ways to do it.

I'm looking forward to seeing Pacific Rim this summer. It feels like there are some really big monsters coming down the pike that could inspire something we do."

these big film companies need to cut it out and do a merger just for these superhero movies, bring xmen and spidey over to the avengers side man....i would diiiiieeee for Stark to give spidey his iron suit, or for wolverine to duke it out with Hulk....so much they can do, soooooo much moneyyyyy

Why when their own franchises are already doing incredibly well?

Disney doesn't need Fox or Sony's help with The Avengers.

Producing Star Trek really isn't that much of a time consumer. Star Wars would be the obstacle but its not like he's the director for every movie with this plan to release a SW movie every summer or ever other summer that was rumored.

JJ will still be needed with the additional films being developed. I'm betting just like the Marvel stuff, all the Star Wars movies will have connections, even if different eras.

Don't nobody yell at me, but the books do that. :lol:

Yes, I know they can skip the books, but even in terms of the movies themselves, they'll still want to have continuity within them. So the directors of the other films will need to check with him in terms of things they want to run story wise, etc.

Weedon runs Avengers, but he's been informed of every detail in the solo films as well, so they can run everything smoothly. Basically the idea I'm getting at.

JJ has enough on his plate, nothing must get in the way of VII.

nothing must get in the way of VII.

Zac Efron will. :lol:

I think I remember you and I discussing Hayden being Darth Vader and you were defending him while I thought he was simply a terrible actor, even worse than Tatum. Just curious but do you still like that casting to this day? Back then I didn't know you were a big Star Wars fan though so you might have been more forgiving the way I am more forgiving with Superman films.

Hot Toys Mark XXI "Midas" suit already looks a bit Ultron-esque.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom