News On Future Films Based on Comics/Paranormal/Sci-Fi

For me he doesn't even have to have the mask, I would be happy with just the suit

Looks like he does get a suit in DotFP
57338L.jpg

JAMIE FOXX CONFIRMS SINISTER SIX TALKS FOR THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN SERIES

It's long been the subject of fan rumor and wishful thinking that The Amazing Spider-Man film series is headed for a film featuring "The Sinister Six," a collection of Spider-Man's greatest enemies working together. These rumors gained more traction after producer Avi Arad was photographed next to a building with "Sinister Six" painted on it. No one has ever come right out and confirmed the plans for the villain team before, though director Marc Webb has dropped hints about it. In an interview with Total Film, Jamie Foxx was asked if he'd like to return to the franchise as a part of the Sinister Six and he revealed talks about that subject have come up. (Possible spoiler ahead!) "Yes, they actually talked about it, the Sinister Six," said Foxx. "So, fingers crossed, because when you think about it, electricity never dies, it just goes to a different place." In addition, in the same interview, Channing Tatum says he would want to get in on the superhero action as the X-Man Gambit. Check out the full video below. Swinging into theaters on May 2, 2014, The Amazing Spider-Man 2 stars Andrew Garfield, Emma Stone, Jamie Foxx, Dane DeHaan, Colm Feore, Paul Giamatti, Sally Field, Chris Cooper, B.J. Novak and Sarah Gadon.

Last edited:
I never wanted to see him in costume cuz I figured they'd butcher it no matter the color.

That yellow and black looks cool but doesn't get my hopes up.

That suit looks pretty good. I really hope he wears the suit in the future....Please, oh please. Also...When the hell are we going to get a official teaser trailer???

The curse of the black pearl is the only good pirates of the Caribbean movie

I'm going to agree. I tried to hate BTB but the last few episodes have kind of sealed it for me.

I really like how they've been using the more obscure villains so far. It makes you anticipate one of the main ones showing up. This show looks like its built for the long run so I hope CN doesn't decide to end it after two seasons or something.

I had no idea who Phosphorus Rex, Magpie, Anarky, Lady Shiva, Professor Pyg and Silver Monkey were before this show. I'm glad the showrunners took the series in this direction rather than relying on Joker, Two-Face and Riddler as the usual rogues.

I knew of Lady Shiva and was hoping Nolan wouldve worked with that character. I dont know how batman fans wouldnt know of her. Ive read a very countable amount of bat comics and I know damn well who she is.

Get ready for more Zombies...

AMC is Developing a Companion Series to The Walking Dead
by SuperHeroHype
September 16, 2013
Share this story

The series has a target on-air date of 2015

AMC announced today that the network is in the initial stages of developing a companion series to its original drama series "The Walking Dead," which premiered on AMC in October of 2010. "The Walking Dead" is currently the #1 show on television among adults 18-49. Robert Kirkman, Gale Anne Hurd and David Alpert are on board as executive producers, with AMC Studios set to produce. The companion series has a target on-air date of 2015.

"Building on the success of the most popular show on television for adults 18-49 is literally a no-brainer," said Charlie Collier, AMC’s president and general manager. "We look forward to working with Robert, Gale and Dave again as we develop an entirely new story and cast of characters. It’s a big world and we can’t wait to give fans another unforgettable view of the zombie apocalypse."

"After 10 years of writing the comic book series and being so close to the debut of our fourth, and in my opinion, best season of the TV series, I couldn't be more thrilled about getting the chance to create a new corner of 'The Walking Dead' universe," said Kirkman. "The opportunity to make a show that isn't tethered by the events of the comic book, and is truly a blank page, has set my creativity racing."

Season four of "The Walking Dead" returns to AMC on October 13. "The Walking Dead" is based on the comic book series created and written by Robert Kirkman and published by Skybound, Kirkman's imprint at Image Comics.
Read more about:The Walking Dead

http://m.superherohype.com/news/art...loping-a-companion-series-to-the-walking-dead

Amc sure knows how to milk a series. Lemme guess if the new one takes off then a companion for a companion in the talking dead show part 2 :smh:

And im burnt out from all things zombies.

Last edited:
I want to hope this spinoff TWD is good and actually better than the original but TWD is sooooo bad now I find it unlikely.

It will be cool to see new characters with a fresh newly created story for the show as Kirkman said not tethered to the comics. I might give all of the first season a chance but any signs of the trash that has permeated the current series and I'm out. I got no problem sticking to the comics.

Weirdly enough I feel they should've done this a year ago. Cuz that was when the zombie fever for this show was really up there.

I would love a prequel to the walking dead

Something between the lines of when infection literally FIRST started and the current timeline of Rick and the gang

For example - an atmosphere similar to the chaos of DAWN OF THE DEAD prior to the mall settlement. Something literally where you see the world falling apart.

I would love a prequel to the walking dead

Something between the lines of when infection literally FIRST started and the current timeline of Rick and the gang

For example - an atmosphere similar to the chaos of DAWN OF THE DEAD prior to the mall settlement. Something literally where you see the world falling apart.
That would be interesting. I'd like to see that if they're going down that route.

They'll probably go with another group of survivors (example: maybe New York) and see how that group survives. It would be pretty cool to have a completely different cast and group of people every season showing the survival story.

Last edited:
Warner Bros. Will Announce New DC Comics Films Soon
about an hour ago by Joey Paur

We've all been wondering when Warner Bros. is really going to pull the trigger on making more movies based on DC Comics superheroes. We know Batman Vs. Superman is one the way, but it looks like the studio will be making more announcements in the near future.

Warner Bros. releases 12 to 14 movies annually, and CEO Kevin Tsujihara says that the foundation of their upcoming slate of films will come from DC Entertainment,

"I think the basis, foundation of those 12 to 14 pictures are going to be coming from DC Entertainment."

He goes on to confirm the title of Batman Vs. Superman, and talks about the upcoming announcements, saying,

"We have Batman Vs. Superman coming out in 2015, but there are going to be in the coming months a lot of announcements regarding the future movie, television, games and consumer product pieces that are going to be coming from DC... DC really does touch a lot of parts of our business and is an important part of the strategy in how we are going to grow going forward."

I'm looking forward to hearing about what they have in store for the fans, but I imagine we will finally get The Flash, Wonder Woman, Guillermo Del Toro's Justice League Dark, and a few others as well.

What DC superhero movie would you like to see get made most (outside of the movies mentioned in this article)?

Via: ComicBook.com

*sigh* stop trying to do the Marvel thing. Take some time ( a few years) to fix the problem DC.

Last edited:
I'd rather DC go the television route with their properties as opposed to the silver screen. Don't know if all the characters they're trying to bring to light have that appeal.

^ ^ ^
I read that article yesterday and I don't think it is a confirmation of the title, I think that is just what they are calling it until they reveal the actual title.

*sigh* stop trying to do the Marvel thing. Take some time ( a few years) to fix the problem DC.

Marvel doesn't really do the "TV" outside of their crappy cartoons. WB is more talking about the likes of Arrow and the introduction of Flash. Agents of SHIELD are their first venture but from I have seen, it is more drama and I really have less interest in new characters that aren't mutants and people with no power.

WB haven't even announced anything solid and they are doing the "Marvel thing" already. :lol: They go MoS to Batman/Superman isn't even a Marvel thing? If anything, Marvels thing is to do a bunch of solo/origins films and then jump on the ensemble film, their is a long and drawn out plan.

I'm really hoping that Batman Vs. Superman isn't the confirmed title, but I commend DC for trying to at least take a chance on another film to include in their universe.

Meanwhile Ultron waits

^ ^ ^

Marvel doesn't really do the "TV" outside of their crappy cartoons. WB is more talking about the likes of Arrow and the introduction of Flash. Agents of SHIELD are their first venture but from I have seen, it is more drama and I really have less interest in new characters that aren't mutants and people with no power.

WB haven't even announced anything solid and they are doing the "Marvel thing" already. :lol: They go MoS to Batman/Superman isn't even a Marvel thing? If anything, Marvels thing is to do a bunch of solo/origins films and then jump on the ensemble film, their is a long and drawn out plan.

Warner Bros. releases 12 to 14 movies annually, and CEO Kevin Tsujihara says that the foundation of their upcoming slate of films will come from DC Entertainment,

"I think the basis, foundation of those 12 to 14 pictures are going to be coming from DC Entertainment."
Announcing that they might possibly do a bunch of movies at a time is what Marvel did and it was successful. DC is trying to play Mr. Me Too and I hope it don't bite them.

You do know that 12 to 14 movies means within WB right, not all are going to be DC films? I thought it was obvious by them saying WB releases 12-14 films annually, as in overall, which includes The Hobbit, Pacific Rim, Hangover 3, etc.... for 2013 alone.

It does not mean they are making 12-14 DC films in one year, that could easily mean the release dates of all of WB films is predicated by DC Comics film release as it is their most important franchise at the moment?

Read it again, WB releases 12-14 films annually as a whole production company.

Considering for 2014 they already have Godzilla, Edge of Tomorrow, 300 sequel, Interstellar, The Hobbit and The Man from UNCLE releasing, that is already 6 of the 12-14 films for WB so where else are they going to put that 12-14 extra DC films?

Plus if WB intends to makes 12-14 DC films in a year, don't you think that will be the headline and the news would be all over the net? Even if they clearly said 12-14 DC films overall, that would be gigantic news because Marvel doesn't even have that much films announced.

In the long run, if they do plan to make 12-14 films, it'll expand in a decade since they usually release one films a year from DC, hell they only have SvsB for 2015 and nothing else, not even for 2014.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom