News On Future Films Based on Comics/Paranormal/Sci-Fi

You all need to lay off ben afleck.

The tim burton batman is considered one of the better batman films and they put michael freakin keaton as batman.

Michael keaton.

Let that sink in for a bit.

Thats like them casting adam sandler as batman in present day

But i really want them to cast william defoe as joker. That guy was born to play the joker.
what are u talking about michael keaton is a great good ok actor

He was mainly a comedy actor like 98 percent of his movies were comedies before he starred in batman and people disliked the choice at the time

I rewatched the movie last week. First time since the original release and some of his acting was cringe worthy in it

Last edited:
dude had beetlejuice under his belt by then, with burton.. but dont insult the man by throwing him in with present day sandler for anything.. have you seen the commercial for that god awful movie he's going be in with drew barrymore?!?!

but look at chris evans as cap

"So I asked Marvel to just give me a big bible binder of almost every single comic that she's been present in."

Damn. I think I might love this chick
Yup.
embarassed.gif

Props to Olsen. Always like when writers, actors, and directors have a good knowledge and if they don't seek to learn about the source material to do their best.
I liked the Constantine film too despite Keanu.

I am still not sure what he was trying to do when he put his forearms with tattoos together, I tried looking it up but I can't find an explanation on what he was trying to do.
Me either :lol: Especially since it didn't work the first time. Like he kept doing it and I'm like after a while let me not put too much thought in to it. Obviously something to do with the tat and magic.

Also for a supwerpower movie concept, I saw Next again and the clairvoyance and how it was executed was pretty cool, reminds me of Jumper in a way. If they can expand on it and not hire Nic Cage and his hair then a sequel could be cool. Kind of like a Jumper sequel would be awesome if they do not hire Hayden again.
Exactly. I've pretty much said the same in this thread or another. Great concepts and premises but wasted on the lead actor for the most part. A few other movies are just like that.
Wait where is everyone watching episode 2 of penny dreadful?
On demand. They put it up the very next day.

Same for Orphan Black and Californication. They might also put it up on their site, not sure though never checked.
He was mainly a comedy actor like 98 percent of his movies were comedies before he starred in batman and people disliked the choice at the time

I rewatched the movie last week. First time since the original release and some of his acting was cringe worthy in it
Yeah most of his work might be comedic but Adam Sandler? I'm not seeing that comparison :lol:

Maybe you should watch a Sandler flick again :lol: He'd be more than cringe worthy as Batman.

Last edited:
dude had beetlejuice under his belt by then, with burton.. but dont insult the man by throwing him in with present day sandler for anything.. have you seen the commercial for that god awful movie he's going be in with drew barrymore?!?!

but look at chris evans as cap
i swear i thought it was the sequel to 50 first dates

Uh oh, some reports are saying Efron might be up for a Marvel role, some speculating Daredevil. :x

Uh oh, some reports are saying Efron might be up for a Marvel role, some speculating Daredevil. :x

What happened to Michael C. Hall playing Matt Murdock?? If Marvel is smart, they'll stay away from Zach Efron, let the Star Wars fan boys deal with him in an ep VII casting...

Liz Olsen been tight though, you guys have been sleeping. She's almost as hot as Ashley Olsen :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow:

FOX can say w/e they want but it won't make ppl forget it and quite frankly it'd just be better to explain it away in the movie's continuity instead of just encouraging ppl to forget it.
I'll be honest I know I'm suppose to think Zac Efron sucks from his reputation but I've never watched a movie with him in it. I know he was in those high school musicals, I know he has a drug problem :lol:, I know of movies he's been in from bad to good like Neighbors which everybody loves and those crappy tween romance movies like Charlie St. Cloud but I've never watched him on a tv show or movie in it's entirety to have an opinion on his acting skills. I do know he isn't praised like the next great actor but I can tell he has potential to be a big movie star if he picks the right roles.

So I can't call it here. If it's DD all I could say is they're going for a really young Matt that might've just passed the bar. There are other Marvel characters though.

Just going off his looks it did make sense he was being considered for Star Wars.

Last edited:
I heard Efron is up for Adam Warlock... or maybe some fan said Adam...

:rolleyes

Fits the standard Marvel profile. Successful anywhere other than the big screen as well as eye candy for the females. Strangely I could see it. Tho Adam Warlock. Didnt they say Guardians is one and done? Probably to save face if it tanks. Once they get another $600M a sequel will be announced as "in the works". But what are they gonna do about Zoe being out for all of next year?

As for Zac Efron why do I have a feeling he will be Dr. Strange.....

Efron as strange?....

That would be nuts...lol I actually like the kid....but playing the next big name after Stark in Marvel is some biggggg shoes to fill....I trust the casting over at Marvel, they haven't dissapointed me much with the exception of Renner as Hawkeye.

Efron as strange?....

That would be nuts...lol I actually like the kid....but playing the next big name after Stark in Marvel is some biggggg shoes to fill....I trust the casting over at Marvel, they haven't dissapointed me much with the exception of Renner as Hawkeye.

Im not familiar with Hawkeye. Who wouldve been the perfect Hawkeye?

You all need to lay off ben afleck.

The tim burton batman is considered one of the better batman films and they put michael freakin keaton as batman.

Michael keaton.

Let that sink in for a bit.

Thats like them casting adam sandler as batman in present day

But i really want them to cast william defoe as joker. That guy was born to play the joker.

I want to see Crispin Glover as Riddler. Have him outsmart Bruce while wreaking havoc all over Gotham. Have his riddles linked to various robberies and crimes that Batman is too late to solve causing casualties, explosions, etc. Let him embarrass Batman and show him up intellectually until Bruce figures him out. Insert someone like Firefly, Deadshot, or Clayface as a secondary villain. Or have 2 substantial villains and do a movie with Hush.

So many characters between marvel and JL. Any good looking actor should easily find a job between the two lol no excuse

As for Zac Efron why do I have a feeling he will be Dr. Strange.....
Cuz you have dumb feelings?
Efron as strange?....

Im not familiar with Hawkeye. Who wouldve been the perfect Hawkeye?

Bryan Cranston!
Ryan Reynolds

Last edited:

Redditors attempt coloring the leaked Batman pic

I actually think this is nice. Tho I am not sure how well it would work in a motion picture. In a still image it is nice

I doubt they'll use anything but greyscale tho

The batmobile sucks in blue tho

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom