News On Future Films Based on Comics/Paranormal/Sci-Fi

It was terrible. Worse than Psylocke

Psylocke was used in a film?? been looking forward to seeing her on screen. i was talking about her recently with my boy. i always thought that Blink was Psylocke since i never knew of Blink..

300px-Psylocke_01.jpg

psylocke.jpg

:smh:

Last edited:
Doesn't Del Toro have anything better to do besides Pacific Rim 2? The first film wasn't particularly well liked and did below average in the box office. I'm surprised this movie is getting made.

Last edited:
International box office saved it and it has become somewhat like a cult film, many actually really liked it despite the crappy acting. There have been plenty of sequel requests out there.

^ The only market it did well in was China, it was a bust in Japan too which was pretty surprising to me :lol:

And studios generally take in 25% from international grosses so its not that much, although that % could increase by 2017. They must be banking on China (maybe even a co-production with China could be in the works), cause I think PR2 could do even less domestically than the first one did.

I just saw the extended trailer of the flash. Thought no one was supposed to know Barry Allen was the Flash, except for the League?

Also seems like this show proves that the "it would cost too much to have a show with superpowers" stuff is complete ********.

even though this is a couple yrs old, what do you think of Angie as She Hulk if Marvel decides to unleash her to the world?

The crazy thing about Pacific Rim was that it could have been HUGE.

I remember seeing the trailers and thinking "this is the movie I've always been waiting for"

I'm a huge Del Toro fan but it just wasn't what I expected.

The crazy thing about Pacific Rim was that it could have been HUGE.

I remember seeing the trailers and thinking "this is the movie I've always been waiting for"

I'm a huge Del Toro fan but it just wasn't what I expected.

Seriously, I grew up watching Godzilla movies and mecha anime so when this movie got announced, it was like a dream come true :lol:

But the actual movie...meh

Last edited:
I thought I was the only one with that opinion about PR. Was hyped to see it too based on the reviews here. Maybe it was the horrible 2 main leads?

I thought I was the only one with that opinion about PR. Was hyped to see it too based on the reviews here. Maybe it was the horrible 2 main leads?

Whats crazy is the main leads are from two of my favorite TV shows ever (Sons of Anarchy and The WIRE). I'm also a pretty huge Del Toro fan so this movie was basically an easy lay up for me and it still didn't live up to my expectations.

As corny as it may be Del Toro can always make another Hell Boy and I'd be happy. I swear I love that stupid franchise for some reason

Whats crazy is the main leads are from two of my favorite TV shows ever (Sons of Anarchy and The WIRE). I'm also a pretty huge Del Toro fan so this movie was basically an easy lay up for me and it still didn't live up to my expectations.

As corny as it may be Del Toro can always make another Hell Boy and I'd be happy. I swear I love that stupid franchise for some reason

Now that I can agree to. Hellboy 3 make it happen. :pimp:

:rofl: as we all expected

Still gonna joint the billion dollar club tho

EDIT: 86 reviews and it is averaging 18% on RT :rofl:

It's not a lock for a billion, maybe if this movie goes HAM in China (it probably will). Below 250m domestically for sure though.

No 100m opener/300m movie this summer, weakest in over a decade :smh:

Last edited:
Pacific Rim had eeverything you want on paper

Jax Teller
Stringrr Bell
Charile
Ron Pearlman
Giant Mechs
Monsters

its just didn't translate. I do thinj the sequel will ten times better Del Toro is a good director they will see the mistakes and improve on

It's not a lock for a billion, maybe if this movie goes HAM in China (it probably will). Below 250m domestically for sure though.

No 100m opener/300m movie this summer, weakest in over a decade :smh:

I originally said this would only make $600M but everyone convinced me otherwise.

Doesn't Del Toro have anything better to do besides Pacific Rim 2? The first film wasn't particularly well liked and did below average in the box office. I'm surprised this movie is getting made.

He spent years working on Mountains of Madness then Prometheus came out and it was basically the same movie he was prepping so that threw him off track for a while.. Sucks because I think it would of been awesome.

Back
Top Bottom