News On Future Films Based on Comics/Paranormal/Sci-Fi

I can't believe they are going to cast Channing Tatum as Gambit :x

W.

T.

F.

?

It felt like they could've made the PR script way better and overall a better movie but they were just like nah. We'll make the robots cool and just concentrate on that.

It felt like they could've made the PR script way better and overall a better movie but they were just like nah. We'll make the robots cool and just concentrate on that.

Plot was simple and solid, it was a good way to introduce that world and set it all up.

It was really the bad acting that put me off, at times it was just terrible and took you out of the film, some were crossing that cheesy line.

i was so against Tatum as Gambit, still kinda am. i just recently found out hes from NO so now im thinking ok maybe he can pull off the cajun accent. still think his frame is too big for gambit.

I'm not all that worried or disappointed with Pacific Rim.

When Japan makes their live action Gundam movies with REAL Gundams though :pimp:

Well I wasnt gonna watch Gotham before but I guess I'll give it a chance

Yes I think she still bad :smokin and her fb page makes me like her even more

when i first saw PR in theaters i too thought it was just "meh"

but when i saw it again on blu ray..........

BRUH........ mind blown.

its one of those movies where the more times you watch it, the more entertaining it is.

but yes, Mako and Raliegh were buns.

shoulda replaced them with Lucy Liu and Brad Pitt

or Ling Bing Bing and Peter Dinklage

and the movie woulda made a cool billy, word to the Goats Gruff
pimp.gif

Just watched the leaked ep of Flash. Decent if you aint too nitpicky. Hell only problem I had was
Why was he telling everyone and their momma he was the flash?

Everything else should be expected with this budget.

Either way if Arrow is that good in later in episodes I might have to give it a second chance.

Last edited:
F4 will have "found footage" feel

When THR asked Watts about Josh Trank’s “Found Footage” approach, she had this to say:

“It’s Josh, so it can’t not have that feel. That’s his talent, that’s what he does, and that’s what excites him about it. It is a really interesting young cast, and he is the magnet that’s brought them all together.”

http://lightlybuzzed.com/2014/06/27/fantastic-four-reboot-will-found-footage-feel/

this is probably the one superhero flick i'm least interested in :lol:

F4 will have "found footage" feel

When THR asked Watts about Josh Trank’s “Found Footage” approach, she had this to say:

“It’s Josh, so it can’t not have that feel. That’s his talent, that’s what he does, and that’s what excites him about it. It is a really interesting young cast, and he is the magnet that’s brought them all together.”

http://lightlybuzzed.com/2014/06/27/fantastic-four-reboot-will-found-footage-feel/

this is probably the one superhero flick i'm least interested in :lol:

Wait what does that mean? The film will be shot a different way?

Found footage :stoneface:

Really have no interest in that movie now.

Another review

Last edited:
WHY WOULD JOSH TRANK MAKE F4 A FOUND FOOTAGE FILM?!?!? This isn't chronicle! >:

My goodness, I love the fantastic four and this is what they're doing to them? :smh:

Last edited:
:lol: Found footage gets so dumb after a while. It becomes like why is this one person seriously recording everything with a camera or camera phone the entire time? :lol: :smh:

:lol: Found footage gets so dumb after a while. It becomes like why is this one person seriously recording everything with a camera or camera phone the entire time? :lol: :smh:

which has me wondering how will it be done with the F4?? are they just gonna cycle through each of them "using" a camera?? how will dr. doom scenes be handled?? is he gonna have some sort of futuristic robot that records everything by his side??

I expect FOX to give F4 back quickly after this fails on some SONY giving Ghost Rider back early :lol: but this time around it'll get a lot of attention cuz of all of the F4 bs rumors about Marvel and FOX.

Last edited:
I enjoyed the silver surfer movie more than I enjoyed the first X-Men trilogy. All the the FOX movies besides First Class and arguably DOFP are still ****. Those movies are worse than ****.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom