News On Future Films Based on Comics/Paranormal/Sci-Fi

I know I didn't come in here to Avengers slander.

Hulk slamming Loki repeatedly > Guardians of the galaxy

SO......what you are saying is you would like to see michael bay direct a muppets movie?

Yeah, those are some weak nitpicky *** complaints :lol: :smh: I didn't come to see ScarJo twerking or Thor's hair.

I thought he simply just put a usb thing with a virus in it on his arrow and fired it in to the slot.
Loki's powers were the same lame ones he had in Thor. His power up was the cube on a stick that makes you control ppl. Other than that he's not much of anything.

Same for Thor without his hammer. Notice how Captain America took his blows when they fought. Son should've been crushing them dudes. If that was the Hulk, Iron Man and Cap would be dead or there'd be more running than fighting.

The most impressive thing these Asgardians have is high durability. They can take a beating (Loki and Thor being alive after taking serious hits from Hulk).

His plan was to do something to Hulk wasn't it? and he did if I remember right. Unleashed him on his bro and SHIELD. Plus he had to get his scepter back.

I don't think it was his plan to get captured right then and there but he knows he had to take down SHIELD at some point and he seemingly knew about the Avengers forming before they did and recognized he had to take them out.

Isn't Thor pretty much the marvel equivalent of superman? Dude should we running around like the hulk just destroying people.

Loki is a let down in every way. He's the god of evil turned into the god of hologram illusions :smh: the hell can you trap a god in a glass case? He should have the power to just get out if that thing via teleport or something. (Yes in aware that maybe he could of got out when went he wanted but just didn't). He was also outsmarted by BW and revield his whole plan :x really?

Loki lost the staff getting captured. His plan was to unleash the hulk but that was all null and void because Hawkeye took down shild all by himself anyway. He's the one who took out the turbine and **** off all the power with a USB arrow :lol: Why have a plan to use the hulk and have HEye do it all anyway? Not to mention that was all down before hulk even transformed. I guess they just needed hulk as a distraction? Bit of a reach if think

Saying all this I'm not implying the movie is garbage.

Last edited:
Jesus. Now I understand why folks on NT went so hard at MOS, and ASM2. I've seen people dismiss Batman Begins, and even questions about the Dark Knight.

Now we're getting Avengers knocking. :lol:

In a year or two, I can't wait to read how lame Cap 2 was, or Guardians wasn't that good, Iron Man 1 is really weak, etc.

Nothing is good, ever. Every movie sucks. #NT :pimp:

As soon as you can point out where someone said avengers sucked we can continue the conversation.

Like others said, pointing out flaws doesn't equal "movie sucks".

#NTextremes

Guardians>Avengers. Never felt the urge to watch Avengers after the first time, it wasn't bad at all though and def one of the better Marvel films. Already seen Guardians twice in theaters. I have to try so hard not to cry at the beginning of that movie **** just brings the feels out of me.

Batman Begins is my fave comic book movie in general. I'm extremely partial to the Thomas Jame Punisher film too.

Jesus. Now I understand why folks on NT went so hard at MOS, and ASM2. I've seen people dismiss Batman Begins, and even questions about the Dark Knight.

Now we're getting Avengers knocking. :lol:

In a year or two, I can't wait to read how lame Cap 2 was, or Guardians wasn't that good, Iron Man 1 is really weak, etc.

Nothing is good, ever. Every movie sucks. #NT :pimp:

I love both those batman flicks and still think Avengers has flaws despite really liking it. That don't mean ****. GotG also has flaws and is the second best so far, even better than the ones with far less flaws so walk away with that ********.

^
Same with me. Avengers has little replay value for me. So many slow parts i'll just forward it to the fight scenes. I can't watch the beginning of GOTG again, I relate to it way too much.

Yeah, those are some weak nitpicky *** complaints :lol: :smh: I didn't come to see ScarJo twerking or Thor's hair.

I thought he simply just put a usb thing with a virus in it on his arrow and fired it in to the slot.
Loki's powers were the same lame ones he had in Thor. His power up was the cube on a stick that makes you control ppl. Other than that he's not much of anything.

Same for Thor without his hammer. Notice how Captain America took his blows when they fought. Son should've been crushing them dudes. If that was the Hulk, Iron Man and Cap would be dead or there'd be more running than fighting.

The most impressive thing these Asgardians have is high durability. They can take a beating (Loki and Thor being alive after taking serious hits from Hulk).

His plan was to do something to Hulk wasn't it? and he did if I remember right. Unleashed him on his bro and SHIELD. Plus he had to get his scepter back.

I don't think it was his plan to get captured right then and there but he knows he had to take down SHIELD at some point and he seemingly knew about the Avengers forming before they did and recognized he had to take them out.

Isn't Thor pretty much the marvel equivalent of superman? Dude should we running around like the hulk just destroying people.
In the comics he is but I noticed in Thor it's kinda inconsistent portrayals. He has super strength but not so much that one punch is going to kill a regular human apparently cuz really his punches should be laying out Cap. They should be able to hurt hulk a bit.

Loki is a let down in every way. He's the god of evil turned into the god of hologram illusions :smh: the hell can you trap a god in a glass case? He should have the power to just get out if that thing via teleport or something. (Yes in aware that maybe he could of got out when went he wanted but just didn't). He was also outsmarted by BW and revield his whole plan :x really?
I still aint even clear on his powers in the comics. He Knows all types of magic supposedly. Not a fighter though Schemer and what not.

The BW outsmarting him part was something he didn't expect but I saw it as in the end it didn't stop his plan in time. Found out he was gonna do something to the Hulk but it was too late.

Loki lost the staff getting captured. His plan was to unleash the hulk but that was all null and void because Hawkeye took down shild all by himself anyway. He's the one who took out the turbine and **** off all the power with a USB arrow :lol: Why have a plan to use the hulk and have HEye do it all anyway? Not to mention that was all down before hulk even transformed. I guess they just needed hulk as a distraction? Bit of a reach if think

Saying all this I'm not implying the movie is garbage.
Yeah I figure distraction.

If they just attack with no Hulk involved chances are Thor and IM keep the hellicarrier in the air long enough to fix the problem.

Batman begins is like top 3-4 comic book movies of all time. Idc Idc idc!.....

That movie's only flaw was the weak portrayal of scarecrow. He just needed one more scene of greatness

BB comes off boring and with low replay value. I can start that and never finish cuz of the plot.

Joint is Captain America status.

Cap 1 status? Naw. Cap 1 was just there to be there. Didn't do anything. Literally was his origin story and then the movie ended.

BB was so simple it worked. I'd liken it to blade 1

Guardians>Avengers. Never felt the urge to watch Avengers after the first time, it wasn't bad at all though and def one of the better Marvel films. Already seen Guardians twice in theaters. I have to try so hard not to cry at the beginning of that movie **** just brings the feels out of me.

Batman Begins is my fave comic book movie in general. I'm extremely partial to the Thomas Jame Punisher film too.

I have to :stoneface: about the guardians > Avengers comment

But :nthat: you on the Thomas Jane '04 punisher. That film is slick underrated. The whole "Welcome back Frank" inspiration worked perfect with the film minus Rebecca Romijn and the dude that played archangel in X3. Like Marvel casting was real lazy once upon a time :lol:

But what is so tear jerking about the beginning of Guardians? Like you're I'm your feels once his mother dies and he runs off but as soon as he gets abducted, you're like "umm....ok"

That punisher movie was just odd. The way it was told it could of been any anybody but they chose to make it the punisher movie :lol:

The second one is a guilty pleasure of mine :lol:
Movie is just ridiculous

i for one put Cap2>Avengers. they were both realllly good but i think i only liked Avengers so much because it was the four of them on screen at the same time. Cap was just all around :pimp: for a solo film. Guardians i STILL (yes i know) havent seen, hoping to catch that this weekend. ive heard/read nothing but good things about it though. cant wait..

Batman begins is like top 3-4 comic book movies of all time. Idc Idc idc!.....

That movie's only flaw was the weak portrayal of scarecrow. He just needed one more scene of greatness

The clowns in this thread will say you have poor taste in movies for liking BB. Easily top 7 comic book movies of all time. And I liked how they portrayed scarecrow. /:

Cap 1 status? Naw. Cap 1 was just there to be there. Didn't do anything. Literally was his origin story and then the movie ended.

BB was so simple it worked. I'd liken it to blade 1

Cap is the only multimovie franchise of Marvel that only has good movies. Hopefully Guardians and Avengers will join the club.

No way they aint gonna **** up at least one Ant-Man movie. The fact that the script is based on the one that Edgar Wright wrote is terrible as it is.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom