News On Future Films Based on Comics/Paranormal/Sci-Fi

:pimp: at all the respect Batman Begins is getting. My favorite movie of the Nolan trilogy. I just wish Scarecrow wasn't made to be such a ***** at the end. :smh:

Scarecrow just needed one final scene. He was on the horse with all the people poisoned I was thinking "he's about to go nuts!" Then he gets the taser :lol:

That punisher movie was just odd. The way it was told it could of been any anybody but they chose to make it the punisher movie :lol:

The second one is a guilty pleasure of mine :lol:
Movie is just ridiculous

The looney bin jim character was so stupid it was funny. He's the actor that married that 16 year old. One of the weirdest comic book movies, not sure if they made so bad on purpose.

I actually liked what they tried to do with the first Punisher with Jane and Travolta.

War Zone was all jokes. I don't know why they aint even called it a Punisher movie.

I'll never see it with Batman Begins. I remember it getting hype and when I saw it I was super disappointed. Dudes done lowered the bar if they're talking all time. I can't even address the notion that more ppl like that then TDK given the stellar performance and balance of hero and villain. **** made me ignore the stupid voice thing.

Last edited:

Who are you're top Marvel villains and who would you like to see come to life on the big screen?

I want to see Kang the Conqueror as the main villain in an Avengers film

Hopefully Fox doesn't own the rights.

Who are you're top Marvel villains and who would you like to see come to life on the big screen?

I want to see Kang the Conqueror as the main villain in an Avengers film

Hopefully Fox doesn't own the rights.

Yah Kang is one of my all time favorites and I have been wondering when they would get to him. One of the few villains that when he appears you know it's gonna be good. I hope Marvel owns him. He could be owned by Fox

I would also like to see Marvel Studios versions of Apocalypse, Mystique, and Phoenix Force, but that will never happen.

my favorite Marvel villain so far is Winter Soldier. before him was Loki. WS was just so bad ***. i wish he had more screen time. could he possibly play a bigger role in Cap3, since it looks like theyll be looking for eachother? thats why i dont think Cap is the one who will die in AoU.

Literally every actor in AoU still has movies on their contract. No one will die. They'll have to think long and hard about who to kill off when the time comes. Audiences will not be as forgiving with the die and come back to life ******** from the comics. They aint even liking the "JK I was alive all along" **** in the movies.

oh i thought we were talking only about villains who appeared in movies. **** if that the case i have a few favorites like Venom, Carnage, Omega Red, Apocalypse, Mr. Sinister (was a favorite of mine as a kid cuz i had the toy and his eyes would light up, also the menacing face).

sidenote: id love to see Mystique in that white outfit she would wear in the cartoons.

All my fav villains are not owned by Marvel and have been done ****** or will be done ******.

Apocalypse
Green Goblin/Norman Osborn
Dr. Doom

Hopefully they do Kingpin justice in Daredevil.

Last edited:
There's so many villains on that list that aren't even close to carnage..

Many times carnage is only able to be defeated by two heroes teaming up.

C'mon..

Literally every actor in AoU still has movies on their contract. No one will die. They'll have to think long and hard about who to kill off when the time comes. Audiences will not be as forgiving with the die and come back to life ******** from the comics. They aint even liking the "JK I was alive all along" **** in the movies.
Doubt this depending on who they kill.

If they kill Hawkeye, so what? Just bring in some other human that's actually cool or badass. So they might or might not.

But if they killed RDJR or Evans or Hemsworth fans would totally accept if they came back to life. Especially Hemsworth since Thor's called a GOD and RDJR cuz everybody loves what he's done for Iron Man.
There's so many villains on that list that aren't even close to carnage..

Many times carnage is only able to be defeated by two heroes teaming up.

C'mon..
Carnage is lame.

Plenty times Spidey has defeated him on his own or Venom. Deadpool just recently gave him that work.

I'm lost on this love for Carnage like he isn't just the serial killer version of Venom only created cuz Venom ws so popular they were transitioning him to be an anti-hero.

Plus there's not many good stories where Carnage is the sole villain. Best thing about Carnage is the Maximum Carnage SNES video game.

Last edited:
All my fav villains are not owned by Marvel and have been done ****** or have been done ******.

Apocalypse
Dr. Doom

im hoping Apocalypse is big beastly and bad *** in the next XMen installment not on some BS they did with SS.

Green Goblin was whack in all the Spiderman movies.

Doom was OK in FF but i agree he was still **** too.

has Kingpin been confirmed for Daredevil? if so who has been cast? im assuming they havent said who yet since i read the full cast reveal will be done at NYCC. I HATED that he was black in the last film. not that im racist, i just hate when they change genders and races like that. ( like what theyre doing with Johnny Storm :smh: ) im hoping we get the tall, overweight yet light on his feet type Kingpin from the Spiderman cartoons..

There is absolutely nothing special about any of the symbiotes post Venom. Im tahm bout the symbiote itself so any of the Venoms are cool with me.

I never minded Michael Clark Duncan as Kingpin but this MBJ/Johnny Storm nonsense is just :smh:

yea he was cool i actually like MCD's work but when youre accustomed to things a certain way it was just odd. have they said anything about the relationship between Johnny and Sue? i wanna see how they explain that.

All my fav villains are not owned by Marvel and have been done ****** or have been done ******.

Apocalypse
Dr. Doom

im hoping Apocalypse is big beastly and bad *** in the next XMen installment not on some BS they did with SS.

Green Goblin was whack in all the Spiderman movies.

Doom was OK in FF but i agree he was still **** too.

has Kingpin been confirmed for Daredevil? if so who has been cast? im assuming they havent said who yet since i read the full cast reveal will be done at NYCC. I HATED that he was black in the last film. not that im racist, i just hate when they change genders and races like that. ( like what theyre doing with Johnny Storm :smh: ) im hoping we get the tall, overweight yet light on his feet type Kingpin from the Spiderman cartoons..
Vincent D'Onofrio a.k.a Detective Goren :pimp: will be the Kingpin. I'm looking forward to it.

Back
Top Bottom