News On Future Films Based on Comics/Paranormal/Sci-Fi

Downloaded DoFP in 1080p just to ff to the Magneto and Quicksilver scenes. Those two single handedly saved this trash movie. At least the part that takes part in the past.

To be fair, Minus GL, Hannibal King and his mission scene from Origins were Wade Wilson perfectly.

I agree. DP before he got his powers was the ONLY good thing about that movie

I'm not a huge Deadpool so none of this news bothers me either way and at this point Reynolds or not my expectations are not high in the least.

I think he would definitely work better as a character that is more serious. I don't find him funny in these movies so I don't want to see him try and be funny.
I actually liked him in Safe House with Denzel even though he didn't do anything exceptional.
He should go back to rom coms. That was his thing. He made a career out of being eye candy for women. He's kind of cheesy and 0 for 4 in comic book movies. Apparently his current movie The Captive is getting slaughtered by reviews. It's sitting at 19% right now.

He's still winning at life though. He's rich, famous, was once married to Scarlett, and now he's with Blake Lively. Why does he need to muck up these superhero movies? I feel like he still gets less hate than Ben Affleck who actually made a turn around since Daredevil and won a Best Picture Oscar for a movie he produced. Ryan Reynolds has had a bad streak for the last decade.

I agree with the people who say this is his last chance. I hope it ends up being good, because I don't want to sit through another Blade Trinity or Green Lantern.
I think he likes them and just embraces them no matter how much they suck or he might suck in them. Plus it's a check. He might have got his fill of romcoms.

It's similar to Evans cuz he was doing a whole bunch of that superhero/sci-fi stuff that all weren't that good or he wasn't that good in them but it landed him Johnny Torch and that led to Cap.

Maybe Reynolds should do more sci-fi stuff it don't work out with Deadpool.

Last edited:
CarefulSadHumpbackwhale.gif

Absolutely beautiful. :lol:

I'm not a huge Deadpool so none of this news bothers me either way and at this point Reynolds or not my expectations are not high in the least.
I actually liked him in Safe House with Denzel even though he didn't do anything exceptional.
I think he likes them and just embraces them no matter how much they suck or he might suck in them. Plus it's a check. He might have got his fill of romcoms.

It's similar to Evans cuz he was doing a whole bunch of that superhero/sci-fi stuff that all weren't that good or he wasn't that good in them but it landed him Johnny Torch and that led to Cap.

My friend's lil brother went to some movie premiere with RR and had a photo of him as GL and he refused to sign it LOL. He said I'm not signing that trash but I'm more then happy to sign anything else.

My friend's lil brother went to some movie premiere with RR and had a photo of him as GL and he refused to sign it LOL. He said I'm not signing that trash but I'm more then happy to sign anything else.
:lol: :rofl:

If they asked him to be in a justice league movie he'd probably consider it.
He'd probably have a whole loft of demands to safe guard himself from the last debacle :lol:

Since there was so much cgi he probably didn't know how bad he looked in the suit. Also an actor kinda knows depending on how bad it is like half way in to filming if a movie is gonna be trash.

Last edited:
I always said Cobie Smulders would be a great Wonder Woman. Glad Joss agrees :smokin

What the actual **** with all the rest of those. Glad Nolan set the standard for these clowns.

I still don't know why DC even decided to go into pre-production on Justice League: Mortal. It was right after Batman Begins and I believe The Dark Knight was already announce (probably even in production). All I could think is that since it was going to be all motion capture, it wouldn't have been part of a live action series? Hell, at that point, I'm sure a "comic book film cinematic universe" was probably unheard of. The cast itself was decent though (minus Common).

And obviously hindsight is 20-20, but WB/DC passing on Whedon's Wonder Woman project was a major misstep (even though the plot itself wasn't that great). Then again, WB/DC should be applauded for giving Nolan (who's resume was highlighted by Memento and Insomnia, at the time) a shot at the Batman reboot.

I still don't know why DC even decided to go into pre-production on Justice League: Mortal. It was right after Batman Begins and I believe The Dark Knight was already announce (probably even in production). All I could think is that since it was going to be all motion capture, it wouldn't have been part of a live action series? Hell, at that point, I'm sure a "comic book film cinematic universe" was probably unheard of. The cast itself was decent though (minus Common).

And obviously hindsight is 20-20, but WB/DC passing on Whedon's Wonder Woman project was a major misstep (even though the plot itself wasn't that great). Then again, WB/DC should be applauded for giving Nolan (who's resume was highlighted by Memento and Insomnia, at the time) a shot at the Batman reboot.
DC/WB long made the announcement that none of their movies would share the same universe. That's why they didn't give a **** at first and gave the okay to a separate continuity JL movie. Same reason why GL was it's own thing. Gotta than Marvel for them even coming with B vs S and jamming all the other JL members in to it.

WB don't got any faith in a WW movie so that's why they rejected Joss' WW movie. It's only been like the past 2 years where fan outcry have prompted studios to start featuring women and minorities in a better light in these movies just continuing from what they do to the comic publishers.

Last edited:
I'm gonna do you a solid, read the script and maybe then you'll understand

Im a comic book reader and I just don't like the character in most cases. I like him as a supporting character and that recent series but generally no.

and that test footage I was just about everything I dislike about deadpool rolled into one.

How the **** will the script help this garbage character? If anything it would be more convincing about why the movie will be trash

Feige coproducing Deadpool?

in before lamekilla goes on a rant about how Fox is combining universes with Marvel and uses comic book art as "defining evidence" :lol:

in before lamekilla goes on a rant about how Fox is combining universes with Marvel and uses comic book art as "defining evidence" :lol:

Butttttttt.....Feige is a co producer on almost every marvel film though. He was a producer on X-men 1-3, spiderman 1-3, the punisher, punisher war zone, both FF films, every MCU film and even ASM amongst others. The only marvel film he wasn't a producer on as of recent was ASM2. Soooooo....yeahhhhhh....

Last edited:

Butttttttt.....Feige is a co producer on almost every marvel film though. He was a producer on X-men 1-3, spiderman 1-3, the punisher, punisher war zone, both FF films, every MCU film and even ASM. The only marvel film he wasn't a producer was ASM2. Soooooo....yeahhhhhh....

So Spidey isn't crossing over to the MCU....

I seent it :lol:

But wasn't on ASM2. This clearly shows the bad blood between Feige and SONY and that Marvel only used SONY for GotG and won't ever work with them again.

I see the clues lamekilla, you're just ignoring them.

:lol:

Get outta here zik, it's only cool when I do it :lol:

Back
Top Bottom