News On Future Films Based on Comics/Paranormal/Sci-Fi

Always think of California Love when I see anything Mad Max related seeing as I think the video was based off Thunderdome to some extent

:lol: As if any of that matters to FOX. They got a Jubliee running around the same age as Jean and Scott.

Beast is older than all of them. Singer don't give a ****.

Man when dealing with these X-Men movies, just throw the comics out the window. Nothing is the same. These are straight What-Ifs. This isn't the 616 or the 1610, its the 999994323131 universe.

Man when dealing with these X-Men movies, just throw the comics out the window. Nothing is the same. These are straight What-Ifs. This isn't the 616 or the 1610, its the 999994323131 universe.

It stilll seemed like they were on a path to making somewhat better superhero movies then they showed how archangel looked like. Then this announcement that is on par with Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman. :smh:

I like the wings. Im just tired of the kiss inspired black leather suits. They need to keep that in the DoFP alt future.

Don't think we will ever see more colorful costumes in an X-Men film as long as Fox owns the rights.

I bet if they could get away with making Beast navy blue they would.

At least they are finally getting Deadpool right. I hope

Last edited:
They had colorful gear in First Class and Magneto was really maroon in DoFP. They also tried, or at least thought about it enough, to consider putting Wolverine in his yellow gear with mask. So I think they are getting around to it.

And Deapool is spot on with the gear even down to his eye emoting.

I did argue about future XMens leather/dark gear in DoFP hoping it would make sense but other than it being more dystopiant world, the colorful OG inspired gear would have been perfect there. I also gave Singer a pass with X1 & X2 because those were the early days where colorful spandex may have hindered audience from seeing it but these days it is just the norm for films.

They DEFINITELY MUST put the mask and OG costume to Hugh Jackman before finishes playing Wolverine though.

Last edited:
Matthew Vaughn in Talks to Direct 'Flash Gordon'

John Davis and George Nolfi are producing the film based on the comic strip hero created by Alex Raymond.

Matthew Vaughn, savior of the universe?

Vaughn, basking in the success of his surprise hit Kingsman: The Secret Service, is in negotiations to direct Flash Gordon, a movie based on the classic comic strip character that is set up at Twentieth Century Fox.

BATMAN V SUPERMAN Trailer Event Will Be in IMAX Theaters [Updated with Theater List]

A serious clash of superheroes heroes is coming to the big, big screen. Last night, word broke that the first five seconds of the Batman v Superman trailer will be unveiled tomorrow morning ahead of an announcement for a theatrical trailer debut event on Monday, April 20th in select theaters. Now we have a bit more info Monday’s trailer event: namely that it will take place in IMAX theaters.

Variety reports that the first Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice will be screened in some IMAX theaters on Monday during the event. We’re hearing that it will only be held in about 100 theaters or so across the country, so this will be a fairly limited engagement. That also probably means the trailer will be debuting online sometime on Monday as well.

Per yesterday’s report, once Zack Snyder unveils the first few seconds of the trailer on Twitter tomorrow, he’ll also be providing instructions on how to sign up to attend the trailer event—which looks like to be an IMAX trailer event. We’ll have all the details here on Collider once they’re up.

The IMAX debut makes quite a bit of sense, as Snyder used the cameras for the first time on certain sequences for Batman v Superman. And if you’ve been following Snyder on Twitter already, it seems like he may have been alluding to the IMAX trailer event a few days ago when he posted the below photo.

[Update: Regal Cinemas has posted a list of participating IMAX theaters on its website, which we’ve included below. I imagine more theaters from other chains will be added soon.]

CA Fresno Edwards Fresno Stadium 22 & IMAX
CA Irvine Edwards Irvine Spectrum 21 IMAX & RPX
CA Long Beach Edwards Long Beach Stadium 26 & IMAX
CA Ontario Edwards Ontario Palace Stadium 22 IMAX & RPX
CA Dublin Regal Hacienda Crossings Stadium 20 IMAX & RPX
CO Denver UA Colorado Center Stadium 9 & IMAX
FL Orlando Regal Pointe Orlando Stadium 20 & IMAX
GA Atlanta Regal Atlantic Station Stadium 18 IMAX & RPX
HI Honolulu Regal Dole Cannery Stadium 18 IMAX & RPX
NC Charlotte Regal Stonecrest at Piper Glen Stadium 22 & IMAX
NM Albuquerque Regal Winrock Stadium 16 IMAX & RPX
NV Las Vegas Regal Red Rock Stadium 16 & IMAX
NY Brooklyn UA Sheepshead Bay Stadium 14 IMAX & RPX
OH Westlake Regal Crocker Park Stadium 16 & IMAX
OR Tigard Regal Bridgeport Village Stadium 18 & IMAX
PA King of Prussia UA King of Prussia Stadium 16 IMAX & RPX
TN Knoxville Regal Pinnacle Stadium 18 IMAX & RPX
TN Nashville Regal Opry Mills Stadium 20 IMAX & RPX
TX Houston Edwards Houston Marq’E Stadium 23 & IMAX

Trailer events, as in, go to the theater, for a 2 minute clip? That's a thing?

They want me, on Monday, to go to the theater closest to me (about an hour+) so I can see a two minute clip, in Imax?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom