News On Future Films Based on Comics/Paranormal/Sci-Fi

the only thing making me not want to watch F4 is the fact that the entire film looks like it takes place either in that other dimension or the facility they are all working in. it'd be nice to see shots of them out in the world in daytime.

Wait a minute...

Is it now safe to say that the "test" footage of the Deadpool movie was actually from the movie.

Ryan Renyold's IG says so. ..

Cap'n Jack is Back

Looking forward to the new Pirates

I've sincerely enjoyed all of them besides the 3rd haha

I just love how they incorporate mythological/fabled themes like the Fountain of Youth and now the Trident of Poseidon

I still need to watch the 4th Pirates film...Or should I not even bother? lol

The ride at Disneyland basically spoiled the movie for me. Haha.

Only the first one was good, the following 3 were ok but I did find them entertaining though the replay value isn't too high, especially the fourth. Penelope Cruz as an eye candy couldn't even save that film.

I honestly do not even remember what the hell was going on in the ride to be quite honest. :lol:

Last edited:
Javier Bardem being in it makes me think that itll be much better than the 3rd and 4th ahah

'Dead man's chest' was great..

The rest were meh and ultimately forgettable.. if the same dudes are doing it, I have no desire.. Especially after watching the Lone Ranger once it got on HBO

Back
Top Bottom