News On Future Films Based on Comics/Paranormal/Sci-Fi

Ryan Reynolds shared this pic of Deadpool. Because somehow hollywood keeps giving this ***** chances.

He has the best agent ever

I like all Pirates movies. Take em for what they are. Just plain fun.

The problem with the 4th one was it was a one off. They should've immediately set up another trilogy by bringing actual strong supporting characters. Not Penelope Cruz and Blackbeard as a one time thing. Clear they thought they could live off Barbossa and Jack.

No clue what this next one is about but I'll check it.

What?

Don't like fun action adventure pirate movies?
Ghost In the Shell is Disney? They better not disneyfy that movie.
You seem to be unaware of how many movie studios Disney owns.

The problem with the 4th one was it was a one off. They should've immediately set up another trilogy by bringing actual strong supporting characters. Not Penelope Cruz and Blackbeard as a one time thing. Clear they thought they could live off Barbossa and Jack.

What?

You bag the Furious franchise, but praise Pirates? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just :smh:

What?

You bag the Furious franchise, but praise Pirates? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just :smh:
It's a fun franchise for all ages. I really don't see the comparison.

FF is obnoxious crap. It's literally that you have to find the absurd **** funny entertainment.

Pirates is nothing like that.

Pirates 1 was great. The next 3 are forgettable garbage. Zero entertainment.

Furious has 5 extremely entertaining films, and the 2 lowest points are superior to the 3 Pirate sequels.

You praising those is funny to me. Maybe later you can praise the Saw sequels, or Indiana Jones 4. :lol:

The Saw sequels SMH......
The moment Jigsaw got up and walked out that that room had me like :wow:

Never been the same since. Never eem watched the final film

Sidebar somebody made a thread about ugly people and somebody posted the girl I went to see Saw 2 with

The Saw sequels SMH......
The moment Jigsaw got up and walked out that that room had me like
eek.gif

Never been the same since. Never eem watched the final film

Sidebar somebody made a thread about ugly people and somebody posted the girl I went to see Saw 2 with
Link to thread? 
eek.gif
roll.gif

Pirates 1 was great. The next 3 are forgettable garbage. Zero entertainment.

This.. All of this..

1st film is and was a great movie.. Everything felt genuine.. The laughs weren't forced.. And nothing seemed over the top

The rest of the movies are just a whole bunch of meh

I would say the 1st pirates movie was like bad boys, had jokes had action.. But it still took itself seriously at the right times (which is amazing considering the director)

The rest got campy and had a slight bit of Joel Schumacher batman feel.. When it should have been more burton's batman

And if you are a fan of the fast and furious franchise, you know exactly what you are getting out of those movies..

The one thing you can definitely say about them is they are well aware of what they are (and aren't) and why you are going to see them

Just look at who they have added and didn't kill off (the rock and statham).. And bringing in snake

Pirates and FF are both lame

I cant believe anyone is defending the mindless drivel that is the Fast franchise :lol: **** is pure trash.

As for Pirates I dont like it but it is a fun franchise so I'll at least give it that. Only one I "liked" was On Stranger Tides because Penelope Cruz is a babe and it didnt seem as stretched out as the first 3. Those movies just went on and on. It was like a Peter Jackson movie. You could remove a good 40 mins from each film.

Back
Top Bottom