News On Future Films Based on Comics/Paranormal/Sci-Fi

idk if its the same guy but i read a writer from Daredevil will also be working on the Transformers universe..

idk if its the same guy but i read a writer from Daredevil will also be working on the Transformers universe..
Nah that's the former Showrunner who's working on transformers now.

This whole time I thought Drew Goddard was the Showrunner but forgot her left for sinister six

sick.gif

Kate Mara can have my babies tho
She was 
pimp.gif
 in Social Network

I didn't like that kingsman church scene as much as everyone else. I was wondering what the hell was going on when it was happening. I need to watch the john wick scene again.

Mattew Vaughn officially confirmed the Kingsman sequel will have American agents. Hope they dont overdo it. The whole appeal of the first movie to me was that it was ridiculously british with over the top british humor. Also why would Americans be KINGSman.

Mattew Vaughn officially confirmed the Kingsman sequel will have American agents. Hope they dont overdo it. The whole appeal of the first movie to me was that it was ridiculously british with over the top british humor. Also why would Americans be KINGSman.

Cause its a secret organization, independent from any government and they can do anything they want. Maybe the american agents are new. Like after Merlin fell, they decided to try new hiring practices

Listening to the Tron: Legacy OST and I realized I'm still bummed about Tron 3 being cancelled by Disney.

Vaughn writing the sequel. Cool, but he says he's not sure whether he'll direct or not. My interest level may decline if he doesn't.

Loved the first one, though I didn't have the :wow: reaction to the church scene like everyone else, probably watching the Raid 1 & 2 a handful of times probably had something to do with it.

Back
Top Bottom