News On Future Films Based on Comics/Paranormal/Sci-Fi

Mark Millar
Mark Millar – ‏@mrmarkmillar

Looks like we have our lead actor for Superior and the casting is as perfect as Colin Firth in Kingsman. I really couldn't be happier.
12:46 AM - 19 Jun 2015

I don't know how many people ITT are looking forward to this but there you go lol

Wow can't believe Millar is going through with a Superior movie out of all his comics :lol: That'll be really different than his other comics adapted to film.

Beetlejuice 2?!? Beverly Hills Cop 4??? Spaceballs 2?!?!?

Its impossible to just run out of ideas. Hollywood just plays it too fiscally safe nowadays.

Paramount Pictures and Blumhouse Productions have released the first photos from Paranormal Activity: The Ghost Dimension, opening in theaters on October 23 and marking the final installment of the franchise, which began in 2009 with Paranormal Activity.

USA Today  says that “The Ghost Dimension” will answer the questions at the core of the demonic mystery which have lingered throughout the films, also including Paranormal Activity 2  (2010),Paranormal Activity 3  (2011), Paranormal Activity 4  (2012) and spin-off Paranormal Activity: The Marked Ones  (2014).

“All the questions that everyone has asked from the past ‘Paranormal Activity’ films: What does Toby look like? What’s the backstory to the families? These questions have been teased out. Now they will be answered,” producer Jason Blum said.
I know the Paranormal Activity films are beyond played out by now...but I am excited for the final installment and for everything to come full circle. TOBY.

here is a list of all the sequels they have in the works right now...it's 139..some notable ones...

Bad Santa 2

Beetlejuice 2

Beverly Hills Cop 4

Die Hard 6

The Incredibles 2

John Wick 2

Layer Cake 2

Spaceballs 2

http://www.denofgeek.us/movies/sequels/247114/139-movie-sequels-currently-in-the-works

I think The Incredibles 2 will turn out good, but a lot of the older franchises need to be left alone. They keep ruining them. I love the Bourne movies, but that last one was a major let down. Kind of excited for District 10, Dredd 2, The Expendables 4, and The Equalizer 2 doe.

"@JustBlaze: This wknd in 1984: Ghostbusters. Gremlins Indiana Jones Temple of Doom. Karate Kid. Star Trek III. Police Academy all dropped in theaters."

Each of those would of dropped at least 3 weeks apart now :lol:

U know what I'm tired of people trying to bring Matt Ramon home

After his speech in Saving Private Ryan, I'm convinced he don't wanna be here.

He wanted to stay in WW2, volunteered and got lost in space multiple times lol leave him exactly where he is :lol:

Also....Terminator Genysis: 17% Rotten lol

I didn't know Olivia Munn was cast as Psylocke in the upcoming Xmen movie I won't go see... That's her BF Aaron Rogers in the background...

Back
Top Bottom