News On Future Films Based on Comics/Paranormal/Sci-Fi

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]yes. yes. yes. yes. yes. yes. yes. yes.

Spoiler [+]
[/color]

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
@ that hulk pic
gotta see how tall he will be compared to everyone else

take my money now.. between this and the new batman.. going be spending alot of time in the movies

I'm working on my screenplay in Panera, and trying to view this in 1080p off of QT. Damn their 14.4k connection.
I'll be back in an hour to tell you have awesome I think it was. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by illmaticsoulchild

I'm working on my screenplay in Panera, and trying to view this in 1080p off of QT. Damn their 14.4k connection.
I'll be back in an hour to tell you have awesome I think it was. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I'm at a starbucks... took a good 30 minutes for it to buffer
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by im that one

Spoiler [+]
[/color]

whoa whoa whoa.... is THAT the hulk they are going with in the Avengers?!
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Spidermachine916

Originally Posted by im that one

Spoiler [+]
[/color]

whoa whoa whoa.... is THAT the hulk they are going with in the Avengers?!
eek.gif
pimp.gif

I thought the Norton Hulk looked perfect so if that's really him in the Avengers, just more icing on the cake for me
pimp.gif

I'm hyped but still not as ecstatic as I was hoping I would be.

Pic of Smulders as Maria Hill.
4Z5et.jpg

Originally Posted by illmaticsoulchild

Posted the original ones in the trailer thread. Enjoy

j0zj42.gif
And I am a huge fan of  the way you lose control and turn into a enormous green rage monster

I didn't want to start a new thread so I'll ask here...
Is comic con kid friendly? My four year old is really into marvell/dc but I don't know if it would be a good idea to take him.

I see kids at Con's all the time and I don't think it's too bad.  But some of the bigger ones are just so crowded that it might take some of the enjoyment away for someone that young sometimes

Wasn't hyped off the trailer. Hope they keep up the animosity between Stark and Rogers. I'm kinda just more focused on the story being really good than the explosions and the Hulk doing w/e. Would've been nice if there was some surprise in the trailer like a skrull or the cosmic cube.

Originally Posted by blackngold1z

I didn't want to start a new thread so I'll ask here...
Is comic con kid friendly? My four year old is really into marvell/dc but I don't know if it would be a good idea to take him.

it is kid friendly, they have day care centers if you wanna go do your thing, they have A LOT of panels just for kids, the worst thing your kid could possible see or hear is just some actor/actress cursing, that's about it

Back
Top Bottom