News On Future Films Based on Comics/Paranormal/Sci-Fi

Initially, I could have sworn he looked like Jackman's version of Wolverine. Snyder got Cavill on that 300 diet. 
laugh.gif

2mz08kw.jpg

16aa71k.jpg

hun0gn.jpg

Am I supposed to be impressed with how the new Hulk looks?  I thought the last 2 looked pretty good, I don't notice too many differences.

The first Hulks Cgi was better in terms of intergrating a digital image with the real world. However Incredible Hulks cgi was better in the detailing. Hulk was done by ILM and IncredibHulk was done by Rhythm and Hues

ayo is that REALLY how u spell RHYTHM. seems like random letters thrown into a word lol

Supermans supposed to be muscular anyways. Im guessin the beard and all is before he dons the suit and cape.

Originally Posted by Rick2345

Not sure if posted but 6 mins of the GL show for CN in the link above^ looks pretty good.

Looks good. I do wish it had the same animated style as Justice League. I'll still check it out though.

laugh.gif
 @ them dubbing out the sweded portion where they started singing "this is like the Justice League... but we're not the Justice League."

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

So when do you think we'll see an actual trailer for Amazing Spider-Man?
 It should be attached to whatever Columbia has slated this holiday season. If not this month, definitely by the end of the year.
On that note, just about a month left before the TDKR full trailer/prologue. 
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Return Of The Mac

Is it me or does Capt'n look slimmer in the avengers compared to his solo movie?
Not just you. The older suit looked to be bulkier, while the new one definitely looks more sleek.

Originally Posted by illmaticsoulchild

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

So when do you think we'll see an actual trailer for Amazing Spider-Man?
 It should be attached to whatever Columbia has slated this holiday season.If not this month,definitelyby the end of the year.
On that note, just about a month left before the TDKR full trailer/prologue.
happy.gif
seriously?
theres been one out since august...

smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif