Neymar x Air Jordan V Low 2016

Apparel only hit international Nike.com, international sites (product, unisport, etc.), various Nike stores, and some boutiques in store (I know of concepts but no one else). I was able to place an order through chat for the shorts today though. Samantha at Nike chat came through.

just heard back from prodirect... 

"Unfortunately the reason this item went out of stock is that Nike decided to pull the product from sale as I believe they will do a re release in August this year with the same boot. As Nike decided this, all retailers of this boot had to take the boot off sale when Nike announced this. As I say this boot should be re relased later this year."

TL;DR: rerelease in august

just heard back from prodirect... 
"Unfortunately the reason this item went out of stock is that Nike decided to pull the product from sale as I believe they will do a re release in August this year with the same boot. As Nike decided this, all retailers of this boot had to take the boot off sale when Nike announced this. As I say this boot should be re relased later this year."

TL;DR: rerelease in august
no4 gonna li3 that sounds hella suspect lol

I need these in my life. should I buy resell or wait for a possible restock, so conflicted
so I got 3 options for you
#1 Buy resell right now which might be like 15 bucks more than retail+tax
#2 Try to catch a possible restock around Olympic time when Brazil is playing
#3 Neymar goes off at the Olympics which is like a 50% shot and these go up to like 350 and you have to pay that price.

TLDR
#1 spend 15 bucks over retail
#2 buy at retail
#3 spend 100 plus over retail

so I got 3 options for you
#1 Buy resell right now which might be like 15 bucks more than retail+tax
#2 Try to catch a possible restock around Olympic time when Brazil is playing
#3 Neymar goes off at the Olympics which is like a 50% shot and these go up to like 350 and you have to pay that price.

TLDR
#1 spend 15 bucks over retail
#2 buy at retail
#3 spend 100 plus over retail

figured as much, I'll probably cop resell and double up on restock if I can. sorry off topic bjt also trying fo this eastbay restock tomorrow, legend blue 11 showing in my size..pray for me lol

Ice sole with some jumpman and Neymar details. Jordan on one heel and Neymar on the other etc.

Can anyone tell me how these fit? I found a pair for sale on a local group, but they're a half size smaller than my normal size. Thanks for any info.

Back
Top Bottom