Neymar x Air Jordan V Low 2016

I was hoping to get a reserve for those IC. I picked them up in my original size but The fit is very narrow. Now I can pick up the ball too. 

I got a reservation for the turf shoes, but I really want to low-cut cleats. Definitely going to try to grab a shirt and hat. I love the ball, but the price tag? [emoji]128176[/emoji][emoji]128176[/emoji][emoji]128176[/emoji][emoji]128176[/emoji]

I got a reservation for the turf shoes, but I really want to low-cut cleats. Definitely going to try to grab a shirt and hat. I love the ball, but the price tag? [emoji]128176[/emoji][emoji]128176[/emoji][emoji]128176[/emoji][emoji]128176[/emoji]

Yeah the ball is 200.00...

might go for the hat. the jacket is overpriced. the ball is dope but maybe go for it from an international site with a favorable exchange rate. currently have the low cleats, jersey, shorts, and ball. biggest question i get is why is the jumpman on them. i will say that nike got a little carefree or even lazy with releasing a black/red aeroswift top thats the same as the njr x jordan jersey.

jersey, shorts, and jacket are at euro sites like unisport and prodirect. still havent seen the tee shirt or hat anywhere.

Tried on a pair of HypervenomX indoors and it is very, very narrow. I even tried on one size up and it is just very snug so I had to pass, was planning on it for casual wear.

Back
Top Bottom