Neymar x Air Jordan V Low 2016

Nice thanks for posting! I ordered this morning off SNKRS and was wondering what they looked like in person. 

Villa sent my tracking info now i can relax a bit, loving the pic and that box
smokin.gif
Make me want to get the CNY now
mean.gif
Glad I was able to help!
Thanks mane. Some good pictures of some good shoes btw.
Thank you!
Those pics came in fast too
Thats how I roll!
nthat.gif

I was going to try to take a pic of the production tag, but couldn't really get a good angle.

Actually just copped at my local sneakers spot! Pictures don't do them justice.
Packaging and Hangtag are fuego. I been wearing this hoodie all winter. My true go to. Found a stock pic of it. Nike Zip Hoodie AW77

Last edited:
What kind of shoes are those? Those like soccer shoes or something? They don't look like cleats.

Last edited:
Those are the indoor boots.  If I still played I would have copped them just like I did the Vs. Cant wait to see what other soccer players he goes after next.

In case some missed out today, some Euro sites will be releasing them on June 9th such as

Afew-store
Hanon-shop *TBD*
Oqium
Sneakersnstuff

DTLR will also release on June 9th

Last edited:
Those are the indoor boots.  If I still played I would have copped them just like I did the Vs.

I'm pretty just going to wear them casually like the Free Superfly Mercurials, are these indoors soccer shoes comfortable enough for casual wear?

I got them and they are sick. Put them on immediately. BUT......you gotta at least know who Neymar is, and his personality to like these. As a Jordan guy, I would never otherwise get a colorway like this.

Last edited:
Picked up my Neymars this morning.  Got to the store about an hour after they opened at lunch break and was lucky to still have my size available.  These are amazing in person.  Glad I didn't hesitate to pick these up.  Definitely my favorite of the four pairs of Jordans that are to come out this weekend.

Grabbed my pair at the trophy room today easy in and out. These are awesome in person I might have to double up. Also waiting for the jersey and hat to drop

Picked up my Neymars this morning.  Got to the store about an hour after they opened at lunch break and was lucky to still have my size available.  These are amazing in person.  Glad I didn't hesitate to pick these up.  Definitely my favorite of the four pairs of Jordans that are to come out this weekend.
View media item 2055527
I think theses the better rocked with shorts

Back
Top Bottom