NFC Wild Card- Giants vs. Bucs

Toomer FTW
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

smh.gif
...i hate Eli, but im not a hater, he has played pretty well today other than a couple terrible throws. That was a nice drive i must admit.

He's still a bum though
laugh.gif

wow...eli looking like big brother...being able to run on first and 2nd down and be able to come thru one ur last opportunity on 3rd and goal....

GAME OVER

lma0 @ all the analyst saying the bucs were gonna win....i was thinking the teams were just about even....tampa only had 10 wins....and big game eli just shutem up good!!!

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

smh.gif
...i hate Eli, but im not a hater, he has played pretty well today other than a couple terrible throws. That was a nice drive i must admit.

He's still a bum though
laugh.gif

At least hes no Rivers.

Bradshaw is a straight up monster.

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

time to make the Giants @ Cowboys thread

*paging FRESH*

word..Giants vs Cowboys thread...gonna be of epic porportions..at least 30 pages..arguements/bans..ill be sure to gear up

New York Giants at Dallas Cowboys next week thats gonna be a big time game
laugh.gif

Eli def played well today. He shouldn't throw another pass for the rest of the game to keep that confidence going. If they can get a healthy O'Haraback on that o-line watch out.

yea man, that Giants/ Cowboys thread is going to be chaos. Dudes will be barking through their comp screen
laugh.gif

Ok , so he proved me wrong
laugh.gif
... nice 2nd-half performance by Eli & co.

But can they beat the cowboys ??

The build-up this week will be
eek.gif
laugh.gif

dang I can't believe the bucs are losing the defense just disappeared this game the most important one
mad.gif

Man what happened to Tampa Bay???? Im lookin foward to the Cowboys playing the g-men tho

Back
Top Bottom