NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disgusting. :smh: That's going over the line.

Did he at least call the cops and have them come pick the fans up and eighty-six them from the premises?

Disgusting. :smh: That's going over the line.

Did he at least call the cops and have them come pick the fans up and eighty-six them from the premises?

Machado_5.gif.opt_.gif

Last edited:
Something like "Intercept the trespassers and return them to the big house" would have been much better.
687474703a2f2f7777772e7265616374696f6e676966732e636f6d2f77702d636f6e74656e742f75706c6f6164732f323031332f30362f72656a656374696f6e2e676966

Last edited:
The fact he had to bold the words makes it so weak lol. Keep your head up Chester, you can do better.

Houston Police said they received a call that there was a single suspicious male taking pictures outside of Schaubs home. But no police were called to the house. Said contrary to reports there was not any "angry fans" outside his house.

Julio :pimp:

Roddy W :pimp:

The Falcons ain't my n_'s I'm glad it had to be them :pimp: :pimp:

I can't stand those guys but come on man

Last edited:
Houston Police said they received a call that there was a single suspicious male taking pictures outside of Schaubs home. But no police were called to the house. Said contrary to reports there was not any "angry fans" outside his house.

So it was just some dude trying to take picktures? Still foul. :smh:

Houston Police said they received a call that there was a single suspicious male taking pictures outside of Schaubs home. But no police were called to the house. Said contrary to reports there was not any "angry mob" outside his house.

One person is already one too many esp in this day and age of the Mob mentality / social networking and people trying to one up.

What's next? Someone taking a picture of his kids at school? Or his wife out shopping? Nah :smh:

**** ain't right.

Agreed

I don't believe that Schaub story one bit, media always likes to gas things up to make for a better story...
I'm sure there would've been some sort of physical altercation if the fan "confronted" Schaub and started taking pictures of his family.

So it was just some dude trying to take picktures? Still foul. :smh:

i see what you tried to do, but still trying too hard. you're better than this. am i watching your demise, similar to Schaub himself?

I don't believe that Schaub story one bit, media always likes to gas things up to make for a better story...
I'm sure there would've been some sort of physical altercation if the fan "confronted" Schaub and started taking pictures of his family.

right, because crazy fan shows up to NFL players house to talk **** and take pictures of his families, so the first thing NFL player tries to do is instigate a physical altercation. :rolleyes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom