NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

The charges stem from a 2012 house party hosted by Smith where he was stabbed and two others were shot. [...] The lawsuit never claims Smith was the shooter but does want to hold him responsible because the injured guests were shot at his 8,000-square-foot home in the foothills east of San Jose.
A little bit of probation and community service, and he should be good. 

UkZbk.gif

Got a bad feeling we'll be seeing a 30 for 30 on Aldon Smith in about 15 years....

I will never understand how professional athletes are so stupid.
They're people just like us. Just have better jobs.
There's a lot of things that I choose not to do so I can hold my job though making $45k... These dudes making $4.5M or better acting foolish.
I hear ya.  It doesn't mater if you give an idiot $45K or $4.5M..........deep down that person is still an idiot, just with an access of disposable money at their side. 

laugh.gif
man I swear I'm not even tryna hate. Charles was one of my favorite players growing up, even had his jersey in high school even though I wasn't a raiders fan.

Happy to see him finish his career in silver an black. But c'mon. You're telling me that was the best performance of the week?
laugh.gif

a chargers fan sporting a raiders jersey? soemthing just isnt right about that, thats like me sporting a patriots jersey... never gonna ******g happen bruh

I will never understand how professional athletes are so stupid.
They're people just like us. Just have better jobs.
There's a lot of things that I choose not to do so I can hold my job though making $45k... These dudes making $4.5M or better acting foolish.
I hear ya.  It doesn't mater if you give an idiot $45K or $4.5M..........deep down that person is still an idiot, just with an access of disposable money at their side. 
True.

So doesn't that play into the original point he tried to make?

laugh.gif
man I swear I'm not even tryna hate. Charles was one of my favorite players growing up, even had his jersey in high school even though I wasn't a raiders fan.

Happy to see him finish his career in silver an black. But c'mon. You're telling me that was the best performance of the week?
laugh.gif

a chargers fan sporting a raiders jersey? soemthing just isnt right about that, thats like me sporting a patriots jersey... never gonna ******g happen bruh

I had Jerry Rice jersey as a kid! Supporting your favorite player

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I had Jerry Rice jersey as a kid! Supporting your favorite player

Say it aint so LTB, say it aint so...

Ive had other jerseys too. I had a a jerry rice jersey the same year before they beat us in the superbowl :lol:

But that charger raider hate runs too deep mane

Yal do have probably the best jersey in professional sports tho

I was thinking about that the other day... does Peyton hold some sort of grudge against white receivers? I think he sees them all as Cooper and has flashbacks to his childhood.

You never saw Reggie or Marvin take those licks, but he killed Anthony Gonzalez, Dallas Clark, and Austin Collie.

PSA: Never bully your younger brothers.

Last edited:
I was thinking about that the other day... does Peyton hold some sort of grudge against white receivers? I think he sees them all as Cooper and has flashbacks to his childhood.

You never saw Reggie or Marvin take those licks, but he killed Anthony Gonzalez, Dallas Clark, and Austin Collie.

:rofl:

Since we were on the topic of white WRs, my initial thought was Riley Cooper until I got to talking about his childhood :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom