NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmaooooo Bree's has 8x the weapons Brady has please stop.
& Brady has the better O-line. Who's ahead of who for most completions & passing yards all time though?

Just take your L man, you think Brady would trade places with those weapons? Y'all messed up but don't make it seem like Tom didn't work on that drive with multiple drops by dudes who would be #4s on most teams. Talking about completions though?!? :rofl: I am faaaaar from a pats fan but Brady has a few more of these things called Super Bowl rings. But I'm sure he's stressed over completions in the regular season.

Your team is still explosive and likely will get home field but don't just discredit Tom like that

Last edited:
at least we can all take solace in knowing Tom Brady's soul will burn in hell when the devil collects his due.

Just take your L man, you think Brady would trade places with those weapons? Y'all messed up but don't make it seem like Tom didn't work on that drive with multiple drops by dudes who would be #4s on most teams. Talking about completions though?!? :rofl: I am faaaaar from a pats fan but Brady has a few more of these things called Super Bowl rings. But I'm sure he's stressed over completions in the regular season.
I can take the L, 5-1 is still good. :lol: & Brady had better "weapons" when he won those rings, did he not? Don't think you can get away with double standards.

im gonna see this douchebag in my sleep for the next week :smh:

I raise you

^^^:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Even when we lose we win, cuz our QB still ain't that guy. Wanna watch the Washington game, but I'm afraid to turn it on before kickoff because of all the Brady slurpage & Saints slander.

laugh.gif
  @ this impromptu Brady roast.

Surprised Chester didn't add his $0.02 yet.

Last edited:
Hats off to Brady. Made a great throw.

Terrible officiating though. Really bad. Affected the outcome of the game, type of bad.

Last edited:
Tom ******g Brady :smokin

Shout out to Thompkins. Dude has really improved since Week 1. Dropson still sucks balls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom