NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
No faith. Still sticking with my team, win or lose. 5-1! Just hope the Cowboys lose tonight, so the idiots at school won't have anything to say either.
Your hope will take you nowhere in this instance...

Cowboys on primetime 
pimp.gif

Road to the super bowl 
pimp.gif

Last edited:

Just take your L man, you think Brady would trade places with those weapons? Y'all messed up but don't make it seem like Tom didn't work on that drive with multiple drops by dudes who would be #4s on most teams. Talking about completions though?!?
roll.gif
I am faaaaar from a pats fan but Brady has a few more of these things called Super Bowl rings. But I'm sure he's stressed over completions in the regular season.
I can take the L, 5-1 is still good.
laugh.gif
& Brady had better "weapons" when he won those rings, did he not? Don't think you can get away with double standards.
Troy Brown, David Givens and Antwoin Smith

Stellar weapons

Yes Tom Brady, love to see u fail :pimp:

Picked off! That's a wrap.

Thank you Saints, thank you.

Where did the Pats mental strength go?

Lulz.

So Brady really thought he was gonna just beat the Saints with a long throw to these crappy WRs :lol: ?

All the quotes and +1's on one page alone.

Some people never learn. Especially in this day in age. Shame on all of you. Especially the fans that left early. Dummies.

Wasn't the prettiest game in the world and that offense needs a lot of work but with our defense we should always be in a game.

3rd and 48.
10 sacks in a game.

Post quality pretty awful this evening, pick it up or log off. If you think I'm referring to you, I am

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom