NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
KC barely lost this game on the road vs a top AFC team, let's see how they do at Arrowhead with the fans behind them.

KC barely lost this game on the road vs a top AFC team, let's see how they do at Arrowhead with the fans behind them.

No. Lets see how Alex Smith the checkdown master does when he has to throw down the field and actually win the game for his squad.

barely ? its been a two score game for the majority of the 2nd half

agree -- things might be different in arrowhead , but this was a definitive win for the Broncos

sneakerpro -- its a push :lol:

it was 17-10 for the duration of the 3rd quarter, as long as KC can play that kind of defense, there really are no tough teams in the AFC outside of the Broncos.

Crazy how one of these teams will get the 5 seed :lol:

Last edited:
KC had a decent showing tonight. They needed to run the damn ball more in the third when the teams were trading 3 and outs back and forth.

Pretty surprised actually at how well Denver's O-line held up.

It'll be a more interesting game next time at Arrowhead

well good thing for the chiefs they don't play in Kansas
glasses.gif

barely ? its been a two score game for the majority of the 2nd half

agree -- things might be different in arrowhead , but this was a definitive win for the Broncos

sneakerpro -- its a push :lol:

:smh:

At least all my fantasy teams won

Last edited:
Anybody that saw the game...did Jordan Reed's concussion look bad? Saw he barely played earlier.

just watched the Saints and niners game back (in HK right now , all i got is nfl game rewind)

1. that Brees penalty in real time looked brutal . i cant fault the officials for calling that
2. the Gore drop was way more devastating to the niners cause than that Brees penalty . dude had green pastures in front of him ; could have easily been a 30+ yard gain

My one true threat to Denver is New England, largely because of Brady and Gronk. Ridley, Blount, Bolden can help respect the run game come playoff time.

Cincy is limited because of Dalton. Indy is so Jekyll and Hyde.

KC needs to win the rematch at Arrowhead to get my attention. I love their defense.

My one true threat to Denver is New England, largely because of Brady and Gronk. Ridley, Blount, Bolden can help respect the run game come playoff time.

KC needs to win the rematch at Arrowhead to get my attention. I love their defense.

you forgot Vereen . dude has been mainly forgotten bc he hasnt played since week 1 , but hes a difference maker when healthy

Last edited:
AG47 is a Raider Fan
Ahh, thank you for clarifying.  Lord knows why I regarded him as a Houston fan..my mistake.

His remark makes more sense now, but it was still a figment of his imagination.  

Insinuating there are favorable calls made for quarterbacks is one thing; suggesting that those decisions are based off race is another.

Brady is Manning's Kryptonite, it seems.

I don't think Brady can will that playoff matchup into a home game. I like his chances at Foxborough far more than Mile High.

I'm trying to stay mum on the subject because Peyton is my dude...I don't want to make claims this year when the public feels he's worthless in the tournament.

Same goes for Romo...Forever rooting for those dudes after Minnesota. Weird following, but eh...Dudes are great quarterbacks.

I also like players that the general public kicks when they're down.

David after W1. Eli after the porous start. Romo historically.

I don't think Brady can will that playoff matchup into a home game. I like his chances at Foxborough far more than Mile High.

True but Peyton has lost 5 home playoff games. If New England wins next week however any playoff matchup between the 2 would most likely be In New England

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom