NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
These seven hours or so til game time can't pass quick enough...so hyped for tonight.

NBC won't be flexing out the Giants/Skins SNF matchup in week 13.

Thanks a lot, East Coast market. :smh:

Last edited:
"I've always said this is where I wanted to be, so I don't really have anything to say about that," Johnson said. "I still have an ongoing contract."

A lot of websites are posting just the "i have to play out my contract" part but leaving out the rest. Andre wants to stay. hopefully we get a better QB/case gets more experienced by next year.
ohwell.gif
I said that after watching the locker room interview.  The way he said it, it was not getting spun by the media.  He sounded disgusted with the team.

It's a interesting game if the Giants keep winning
laugh.gif
mean.gif
Man, even if they do I can't watch another second of that awful Diplomats team.  They are painful.

Hasn't the NFC East punished us enough this year?

Last edited:
Man, even if they do I can't watch another second of that awful ******** team.  They are painful.

Hasn't the NFC East punished us enough this year?

cant be any worse then watching colin kaepernick try to play qb... that guy is awful and he ****** over my fantasy team

Don't they usually stay away from putting both divisional match ups on prime time?

That's the only reason I can imagine Den/KC 2 not getting it. There's nothing else that would be better though, limited options that week.

I'd guess Cincy/Pitt & NE/Baltimore will probably move if the two latter teams lose a couple more games.

Don't they usually stay away from putting both divisional match ups on prime time?

That's the only reason I can imagine Den/KC 2 not getting it. There's nothing else that would be better though, limited options that week.

I'd guess Cincy/Pitt & NE/Baltimore will probably move if the two latter teams lose a couple more games.

Not sure exactly how it works, but it's not like SNF gets their choice of any game they want. CBS gets to stake claim to their game of the week too, so I doubt they'd let the rematch go to NBC. I don't know if the choice rotates or if CBS gets first dibs everytime or only first choice when they have a game of the week or what.

Last edited:
That's what I figured, 651.

The games that day are pretty brutal, so I don't really mind it. Plus, everyone wants to see the Giants continue this hot streak they're on :lol:

I'm an NFCE guy, so maybe that's why I don't care that much.

Last year the first Seahawks-9ers was in primetime, and the second was flexed to SNF.

I don't dislike the Giants but wow, I feel like I watch the Cowboys, Eagles, ********, and Giants every single week and I'm bored of it (doesn't help that I live in NY).  Would love to see the Cardinals D, or more of the Panthers, or my Hawks, or just a little bit of variety.  

There are so many more exciting playmakers and players out there then in this same-old, average division.

Last edited:

I hear you. I know a lot of people feel the same way.

TV people living in the past "glory" on the NFCE.

Random, but I feel like Joe Haden gets no love from anybody...or not enough recognition at least. He is the best corner not named Revis/Sherman.

Random, but I feel like Joe Haden gets no love from anybody...or not enough recognition at least. He is the best corner not named Revis/Sherman.

JOE HADEN IS A STRAIGHT BEAST!! gets passed over being on the browns they never get any love on tv...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom