NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Preach Ray
pimp.gif
THIS. 

And just a random observation, but does Ray pick his attire to match the home team/city every week? lol

Last edited:
NBC won't be flexing out the Giants/Skins SNF matchup in week 13.

Thanks a lot, East Coast market. :smh:

They better flex green bay vs. Atlanta. They have carolina at new orleans and they have seattle at san fran

Fox protected the rights of the Seahawks vs Niners game so it couldnt be flexed because they havent had a Seahawks vs Niners game since 2011.

Better than that crap game Indy had against San Diego that we had to watch on Monday night earlier this year

i wish the colts vs seahawks was on primetime so everyone could see us beat you guys... what about that broncos/colts primetime game tho?? im sure that performance made up for it...

Last edited:
Better than that crap game Indy had against San Diego that we had to watch on Monday night earlier this year

i wish the colts vs seahawks was on primetime so everyone could see us beat you guys... what about that broncos/colts primetime game tho?? im sure that performance made up for it...

watch the refs beat us? and i didn't see the colts broncos game, i was in Canada

This comparison they seem to be trying to draw between Newton and Brady seems really tired to me.  "Newton- #1 pick, Brady- #199th pick.  Newton- under .500, Brady .700 winning %"...  Really?

Last edited:
gametime for pats! high-scoring I know it'll be, just hoping our D line doesn't get torched.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom