NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even then

“They go after quarterbacks, their entire defense takes cheap shots all the time,” Sitton said. “That’s what they do, that’s who they are.

That's all plural. I'm sure Suh wasn't being Mr. Clean before the incident, during previous games against the Packers, or against the rest of the league. But I see where this is going. Sitton, of all people, is the dirty one. Suh is clean. We'll move on. I posted this not to debate who's dirty and who isn't but because its gonna add a little bit more excitement to this game with the added tension Sitton just created.

Last edited:
Even then

“They go after quarterbacks, their entire defense takes cheap shots all the time,” Sitton said. “That’s what they do, that’s who they are.

That's all plural. I'm sure Suh wasn't being Mr. Clean before the incident, during previous games against the Packers, or against the rest of the league. But I see where this is going. Sitton, of all people, is the dirty one. Suh is clean. We'll move on. I posted this not to debate who's dirty and who isn't but because its gonna add a little bit more excitement to this game with the added tension Sitton just created.

I never said Suh was clean but that piece of **** is acting Holier than Thou, when he obviously isn't.

I despise hypocrites.

I don't condone people throwing rocks at others. If someone is notorious for throwing rocks at everyone and you throw one at me, I'll probably make an exception to throw one back. But I still don't condone throwing rocks at others.

I don't find that hypocritical. I see that as sticking up for yourself and others by not backing down.

I don't condone people throwing rocks at others. If someone is notorious for throwing rocks at everyone and you throw one at me, I'll probably make an exception to throw one back. But I still don't condone throwing rocks at others.

I don't find that hypocritical. I see that as sticking up for yourself and others by not backing down.

If someone is cheap shotting me I'm eventually going to explode.

When Suh does something even kinda questionable he gets fined.

That piece of **** isn't relevant enough to have attention focused on him.

I showed you where that dude was dirty before Suh went off. Suh can't fart without the NFL fining him so if he did something before the stomp it would have shown up by now.

I mean it worked two quarters later Suh blew up and stepped on a guy and was kicked out of the game. Mission accomplished.

He's laying the seeds now with his little ***** comments. Hopefully Suh doesn't react.

Last edited:
Suh would've fit so nicely in that 70s Steelers or Raiders defenses :smokin

That said with this argument fandom is preventing any objectivity :lol:

I'd still take Suh on the Cowboys in this day *shrugs*

He screams of a player everyone hates but would love if they played for their team.

Teams like the Falcons and Texans flop every year, and teams like the Cheifs turn it around. It really shouldn't be a surprise.

anyone have the distribution maps for this weekend? i tried checking but only come up with week 12. or week 13 from last year.

Still happy the homie Vick made it back to the league in the first place, getting a starting position and that fat contract post dog-fight host sentence. :pimp:

Everything else is just profit at this point.

Last edited:
:lol:

Given the lopsided matchup on paper, it'll be closer than you expect. A lightweight lubricant should do the trick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom