NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
As they should've, NO held serve at home. We'll do the same at BoA in two weeks, just gotta beat NYJ && ATL && hope they drop one of their last two. Still in contention for the 2 seed.

AFWv8fJ.png

Yea, he starts. Been pretty good for us overall, even leads us in INTs, but the past few weeks the secondary's been extremely shaky. Scared me going into tonight's game, and rightfully so.

Is Mike Mitchell starting? He was terrible in Coverage when he was with us :lol:

Last edited:
Yea, lack of pressure on Brees has been the determining factor tonight, no question.

I think Cam should use his legs more tho. It's great how he's developed as an in pocket QB, but when you average 10+ ypc on scrambles, sometimes you gotta stop waiting for these extra long routes (which have been covered usually) to develop and get what you can.

My guy Smitty :pimp:

Wharton with the best pass protection I've seen all night on our OL on that play. They basically used Arizona's game plan on us tonight.

I don't get shula sometimes. You get down there with the run then throw it threer times inside the five.

I been drinking this Crown and I just had a revelation.

Some players are just losers.

I'm sitting here talking to my girl(whose a Cowboy fan) and it dawned on me.

Tony Romo and Stafford are losers.

In college Romo had like a high seed like every year and found a way to lose.

In college Matt Stafford and Knowshon were supposed to cook and never did ****

They just losers man. It is what it is. They find ways to lose

Winning the division like that sucks man. :smh:

this is the nfl brotha you take what you can get, the goal at the begining of the season is too get into the tourney and we got in! Am I happy we lost? No but if anything good came out of today is that we are in the playoffs and at tthe very least get a home game.... da'rick rogers tho :smokin

Winning the division like that sucks man. :smh:

this is the nfl brotha you take what you can get, the goal at the begining of the season is too get into the tourney and we got in! Am I happy we lost? No but if anything good came out of today is that we are in the playoffs and at tthe very least get a home game.... da'rick rogers tho :smokin

Colts are most likely a first round exit

They don't even look marginal anymore. That great start was a blessing because the second that Wayne went down, Luck completely dropped off. Trent Richardson is pathetic and even though Brown is better at this point, he still is not even close to a legit RB on a playoff team.

Brazill and Da'Rick are ballers though and Luck has the potential to do with them what Brady has down with his receivers of the past. Those guys are really good. Just limited time to get them really rolling.

Last edited:
It's been 5 weeks since TY Hilton has done anything.

The Colts ******g blow right now.

Last edited:
is this dilfer's dimes **** a way for espn to make dilfer seem cool ?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom