NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gronks been fragile since his college days.
Man I wish you would take some of the hits he's taken...You'd probably by crying for your mom if your knee got smashed like that...

Keyboard warrior right here.
Pretty ridiculous post.

This is like saying no ones allowed to criticize boxers or MMA fighters about getting KO'd because if they took a punch from Tyson they'd be sleeping too.

Gronk is regularly injured... There is no debating that.

Tony Romo and Stafford are losers.

In college Romo had like a high seed like every year and found a way to lose.

In college Matt Stafford and Knowshon were supposed to cook and never did ****

They just losers man. It is what it is. They find ways to lose

Romo definitely is, he's blown A LOT of opportunities. Stafford came into the league in 09, still might be too early to say that. It does look like he's headed down that same road though.

Torn ACL and MCL for Gronk
sick.gif

Damn gronk. Although I hate the pats im mad it had to be him. Dudes fun to watch.

so sad to lose gronk . i feel bad for the kid -- its one thing after another with him |I

Richard Sherman blames officials for Seahawks' loss

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap20...rd-sherman-blames-officials-for-seahawks-loss

" "We expected to blow them out, but they got the benefit of a few calls tonight throughout the game, and that helps you especially on third down. We will see them again, and it will be a different result."

The Seahawks corner dismissed the idea that the return of 49ers wide receiver Michael Crabtree altered the outcome.

"It didn't make a difference," Sherman said. "It didn't make a difference at all."

"The penalties, that is what made the difference today," he said.

:lol: :lol: @ the bold

Last edited:
I feel bad for Gronk, get back soon. But, did anyone see the look Coach Belicheck gave T.J. Ward after they carted Gronk off the field. It was worse than the Kobe Bryant look he gave Mike Brown last year...Bill was hot.

Gronks been fragile since his college days.

Man I wish you would take some of the hits he's taken...You'd probably by crying for your mom if your knee got smashed like that...

Keyboard warrior right here.
Pretty ridiculous post.

This is like saying no ones allowed to criticize boxers or MMA fighters about getting KO'd because if they took a punch from Tyson they'd be sleeping too.

Gronk is regularly injured... There is no debating that.

Critiquing Boxing =/= Critiquing NFL

How you even make that connection?

People criticizing dude's getting KO'd in boxing are criticizing how much they suck in terms of skill/preparation/power/etc.

How are you going to criticize an NFL player for getting his knee blown out by a low hit?

This is just my opinion, I'm going to leave it at that....I feel bad for Gronk though...

you can argue whether or not Gronk is frail or injury prone all you want , no problem for me

but that hit from TJ Ward is blowing out the majority of players knees , period . that has nothing to do with being injury prone

Prez T, you're right about that TJ Ward hit. The timing/hit is doing damage to any knee in the league.

However, Gronk has proved since his college days that his body ain't built for the long haul. I don't see what's to argue there.

If the Patriots want Zach Sudfeld back, we will require Tom Brady and a 1st round pick.

Nothing more, nothing less. Seems reasonable.

I feel bad for Gronk, get back soon. But, did anyone see the look Coach Belicheck gave T.J. Ward after they carted Gronk off the field. It was worse than the Kobe Bryant look he gave Mike Brown last year...Bill was hot.

:lol:

bill probably put the word out already...

If the Patriots want Zach Sudfeld back, we will require Tom Brady and a 1st round pick.

Nothing more, nothing less. Seems reasonable.

y'all are JUST fine with that dynamic trio of geno/sims/sanchez…why fix it if it aint broke?

How you even make that connection?

People criticizing dude's getting KO'd in boxing are criticizing how much they suck in terms of skill/preparation/power/etc.

How are you going to criticize an NFL player for getting his knee blown out by a low hit?

This is just my opinion, I'm going to leave it at that....I feel bad for Gronk though...
"Man I wish you would take some of the hits he's taken...You'd probably by crying for your mom if your knee got smashed like that.."

That quote.  You're relating it to the fan and how badly the fan would be hurt taking hits from NFL Safeties and Linebackers.

Some players are more durable than others... There's quite a few examples of that.  The knee could have happened to anyone but Gronk's missed time with broken arm/back/ankle/hamstring etc.

Missed significant time in College and now on multiple occasions in the NFL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom