NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
@camp
That's the beauty of the nfl playoffs.

We all know who's hot. Who's not. Who is trending up or down. Who can't lost at home, who can't win on the road, who can't win in the cold, etc.

Then they play the game, and we all realize we knew very little.

Nobody saw the ravens winning. Nobody saw the 9-7 giants winning. The packers before that. Etc. Etc

I love it

Last edited:
As would I. That was part of my reasoning behind not counting the colts out

If Eli and flacco ain't taught us abything. It's that hot QB in the playoffs throwing tds, not throwing ints is like a good goalie or dominant pitching. Ride that wave to a ring.

Now, add a hot qb with an elite defense, or even a so-so defense that causes alot of turnovers (packers,saints titles).

Then you have a recipe for success.

Carolina passes all those tests to me.

Last edited:
Watching the Packers/Cowboys replay, and the epic buildup to absolute failure is amazing, especially with all the extra commentary

I watched it last night... I didn't see hardly any of the second half on Sunday because of my basketball league... So much fail in that 4th Q.

It's the NFL playoffs anything can happen... not like the nba where the 1 seed is a shoe in for the finals...
jacoby-jones-hail-mary.gif

tired.gif

He's had one of the best arms ever since he stepped into the league...wasn't a top tier QB but the arm was always there

Question should be is how did Rahim Moore mess that up :lol:

I was being a little sarcastic.

Seattle isn't my favorite to come out of the NFC, its the 49ers. With Crab back I can see them spreading the offense out more and doing the things they want to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom