NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
sea is over-rated
i hope they lose to the cardinals on sunday, theres still a chance for the niners to win the division
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Yeah Yeah them too
sea is over-rated
i hope they lose to the cardinals on sunday, theres still a chance for the niners to win the division

you need the seahawks to win to lock up a playoff spot :lol:
or a loss and us to win
and for us to win our final game
and yall lose yall final
then we be tied and we win the tiebreaker and yall get the wildcard :tongue:
even if yall do win next week we are STILL in the lead by a good margin for wildcard

Last edited:

Yeah Yeah them too
sea is over-rated

or a loss and us to win
and yall lose yall final
even if yall do win next week we are STILL in the lead by a good margin for wildcard

you do know if the cards win and you lose this week. that next week is to play for the 6th seed

Yeah Yeah them too
sea is over-rated

or a loss and us to win
and yall lose yall final

you do know if the cards win and you lose this week. that next week is to play for the 6th seed
we aint losing though

Last edited:
You guys haven't beat a quality team on the road since week 2, losing that game @ Tampa had me kinda meh... but ya'll do have a weird way of staying in every game until the last possession.

:lol:

Ravens weren't as good a road team in the regular season last year as they were in the postseason.

You guys haven't beat a quality team on the road since week 2, losing that game @ Tampa had me kinda meh... but ya'll do have a weird way of staying in every game until the last possession.

Every single game is close with the dolphins. They play up to competition but then again play down to it. Only game that wasn't really close was against the jets. That's why I feel like if we have to go to Baltimore, Cincinnati,Indy Or kansas city for a playoff game we would have more then a shot to win.

No he's not.

Broncos have 3 losses. Indy, SD, NE. Miami has beaten all 3. They play up (or down) to their competition every week.

All that said, I do not trust them to win 3-4 straight, on the road, in the playoffs. Not yet. Another year or two of development of our young core, I will start to believe. (Need coaching improvement as well)

And smarter fans, see above.....

Last edited:
No he's not.

Broncos have 3 losses. Indy, SD, NE. Miami has beaten all 3. They play up (or down) to their competition every week.

All that said, I do not trust them to win 3-4 straight, on the road, in the playoffs. Not yet. Another year or two of development of our young core, I will start to believe. (Need coaching improvement as well)

You referring to me? I never said we were winning the super bowl I said we could beat those 4 teams I listed.

No he's not.

You referring to me? I never said we were winning the super bowl I said we could beat those 4 teams I listed.

:lol: no man, I was not referring to you.

I mean its not Rodgers or McCarthy making the call... Its the team doc.

I don't know how easily a rebreak of that bone can happen either.

Hopefully they end up looking smart and can make the playoffs with such a cautious approach.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom