NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
picks picks picks:

schefter, CC, and ditka
pimp.gif
i can't believe only one person has Pats/Seahawks in the bowl

These captioned pictures have gotten so lame and tired over the years. When social media blew up it was funny at first but now its just overdone. Any week leading up to a Bears Packers game my Facebook is just the worst. 70% of my timeline becomes these corny pictures saying stuff like "TIME TO GO BEAR HUNTING". This year people tried to get more creative with Rodgers breaking his collarbone. "THEY BROKE HIS COLLARBONE, RODGERS BREAKS THEIR PLAYOFF HOPES." Exactly 0% of them were funny.

not hating but i always assumed players stayed in gated communities or something
so stuff like that wouldnt happen
that looks like a regular hose down the street
God media people piss me off. leave the ****** guy alone!

And it's funny, i did some work at Garrett Mcintyre's (Jets Linebacker) house a couple months ago, and he lived in a house just like this in a regular *** neighborhood and also had a white Ford f150. 
laugh.gif
.   He was a very humble down to earth guy

These captioned pictures have gotten so lame and tired over the years. When social media blew up it was funny at first but now its just overdone. Any week leading up to a Bears Packers game my Facebook is just the worst. 70% of my timeline becomes these corny pictures saying stuff like "TIME TO GO BEAR HUNTING". This year people tried to get more creative with Rodgers breaking his collarbone. "THEY BROKE HIS COLLARBONE, RODGERS BREAKS THEIR PLAYOFF HOPES." Exactly 0% of them were funny.

Accurate

BeJvKu8IgAAO53I.jpg

:smh:

Ron Rivera is a better choice than Andy, but I agree it should have been BB.  Easy decision.

Packers seem to keep falling further and further away from the SB. Need to make some changes and start moving back towards. Rodgers isn't enough to win in that NFC, too tough

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom