NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Richard Sherman fined $7,875 for unsportsmanlike conduct and taunting...

this is hilarious

but my coworker she is a huge 9er fan and is adamant that sherman was pissed during that interview :rofl: :rofl:

this is why it is hard to talk to some women about sports lol

Im like have u ever played the game or been put in that situation b4 :rofl:

Why would he be mad if she just ended ur season lol

Goodell was probably confused with how much to fine him just as much as we were when listening to his interview.

Richard Sherman fined $7,875 for unsportsmanlike conduct and taunting...
so dumb. hope the seahawks win so he can get dumb & piss off people once again. goodell & co moralizing the nfl's players

such an overblown thing

also when did everyone in this country get so soft concerning some cold weather? this is winter. football is a cold season game. get outta here

i was just watching espn and their manufactured controversy concerning the prices of tickets declining due to people's issues with the (possible) cold weather. they had some hack from the weather channel doing a play by play. as if that's going to leave empty seats at met life stadium. they actually brought that it up - the possibility of seats being vacant because people are so god damn soft.

i hope it 's 5 degrees and snows 10 inches 

also when did everyone in this country get so soft concerning some cold weather? this is winter. football is a cold season game. get outta here

i was just watching espn and their manufactured controversy concerning the prices of tickets declining due to people's issues with the (possible) cold weather. they had some hack from the weather channel doing a play by play. as if that's going to leave empty seats at met life stadium. they actually brought that it up - the possibility of seats being vacant because people are so god damn soft.

i hope it 's 5 degrees and snows 10 inches 
The price of tickets declining would be amazing.  Please let there be a blizzard.  We only need to hack off $1000 for me to afford it 
laugh.gif

I don't know which id rather see...

A great Super Bowl game with perfect weather conditions.

Or a large snow storm causing it to be the most embarrassing Super Bowl in NFL history.

Great game? Or seeing Goodell look like a complete idiot?

Which one would be more entertaining?

Hmmmm.... Not sure :nerd:

instead of a ticket going for say $5,000 it's now going for $4,500

this is a big deal for some people apparently. like who is this hurting? ticket resellers? why would anyone worry about this? no matter what the stadium will be completely filled

I don't know which id rather see...

A great Super Bowl game with perfect weather conditions.

Or a large snow storm causing it to be the most embarrassing Super Bowl in NFL history.

stop

why would you be inclined to think that perfect weather conditions would enable a great game and that a snowstorm would guarantee a terrible one? it's dumb and holds no basis

we had one of the best days of football ever this past season where it was snowing nearly everywhere in the country

stop

why would you be inclined to think that perfect weather conditions would enable a great game and that a snowstorm would guarantee a terrible one? it's dumb and holds no basis

we had one of the best days of football ever this past season where it was snowing nearly everywhere in the country
He's from San Diego, that's how they think over there.  If it's under 65 degrees you gotta stay indoors.

instead of a ticket going for say $5,000 it's now going for $4,500

this is a big deal for some people apparently. like who is this hurting? ticket resellers? why would anyone worry about this? no matter what the stadium will be completely filled
Actually it's down to $1647 from $1900 yesterday at the cheapest.  I hope the weather news gets worse.

Dallas Cowboys  owner Jerry Jones and coach Jason Garrett are considering resolving their disagreement over who should be the team's offensive playcaller with a compromise: They're discussing hiring former Detroit Lions  offensive coordinator Scott Linehan, according to league sources.

One source who expects Linehan to be hired speculated he could have the title of passing game coordinator while also being designated the Cowboys' playcaller.

michael-scott-no.gif

Last edited:
Damn, Sherman's agent said he's already gotten $5Mill in endorsements since that "rant". Makes that fine a drop in a bucket...

Damn, Sherman's agent said he's already gotten $5Mill in endorsements since that "rant". Makes that fine a drop in a bucket...

Sherman knows what he's doing b

He wasn't satisfied getting paid 500k a year to be the best corner in the league

Genius. We haven't had a corner with that much confidence since Prime. Position is just too hard to talk that much

nyc > santa barbara

You and 1000127 totally missed the point of my post. Where have I complained about bad weather in football? You guys jump to such deep conclusions Jesus Christ. :lol:

My question was would it be more entertaining to see the game played as it is, playable conditions (which include rain and snow or whatever), or see a wild snow storm blowing everything off the field and seeing Goodell embarassed.

It would be funny at least to me to see his face if the game was unplayable.

I have nothing against "cold weather," don't be jelly because our winters in SB consist of a sunny sky :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom