NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Genius. We haven't had a corner with that much confidence since Prime. Position is just too hard to talk that much

Especially now, when you can't touch anyone. So every time Sherman gets burned, you get a bunch of clowns on NT talking about how he's overrated.

The Seahawks have a bunch of top guys still on their rookie contracts.

Which is why they need to win this SB because they can't pay everybody, Sherman getting a big deal, Russ getting a big deal, Browner but this suspension hurt him

The Seahawks have a bunch of top guys still on their rookie contracts.

Which is why they need to win this SB because they can't pay everybody, Sherman getting a big deal, Russ getting a big deal, Browner but this suspension hurt him

BB was never getting that big deal from Seattle even before the suspension

To add, Earl is still a on a rookie contract too :x

Last edited:

Not a big deal but still something nice

Earl going to get everything, don't think it's possible for the LOB to stay together :smh:

Not a big deal but still something nice

Earl going to get everything, don't think it's possible for the LOB to stay together :smh:

Yeah its going to be tough :smh: but I expect Sherm and Earl to stay..Kam is good to go

Maxwell and Lane's play the last two years make WT3 and BB expendable

The casualties will be coming for sure in other areas (Clemons, Rice, Miller, ect.)

Dallas Cowboys
 owner Jerry Jones and coach Jason Garrett are considering resolving their disagreement over who should be the team's offensive playcaller with a compromise: They're discussing hiring former Detroit Lions
 offensive coordinator Scott Linehan, according to league sources.

One source who expects Linehan to be hired speculated he could have the title of passing game coordinator while also being designated the Cowboys' playcaller.

michael-scott-no.gif

That's a con of having a salary cap. If you draft well, there's no possible way you can keep all your good players.

That's a con of having a salary cap. If you draft well, there's no possible way you can keep all your good players.
Light work. If Schneider is as good as the praise he receives, he'll reload.

Browner, WT3 replaceable.

There's two or three guys I can project to Seattle in the middle rounds that fit lanky, athletic style.

You and 1000127 totally missed the point of my post. Where have I complained about bad weather in football? You guys jump to such deep conclusions Jesus Christ.
laugh.gif

My question was would it be more entertaining to see the game played as it is, playable conditions (which include rain and snow or whatever), or see a wild snow storm blowing everything off the field and seeing Goodell embarassed.

It would be funny at least to me to see his face if the game was unplayable.

I have nothing against "cold weather," don't be jelly because our winters in SB consist of a sunny sky
laugh.gif
I know what you meant, I was just giving you a hard time for living in a place that isn't a miserable frozen wasteland.
Earl Thomas needs to come home to Texas
nerd.gif
Earl Thomas ain't going anywhere.  Neither is Sherman.  With Lane, Maxwell, Thurmond we'll find a way to keep that #2 spot strong (IMO Thurmond is the one who gets paid by someone else).

Rice is getting cut.  Miller likely too.  

The guy I really am worried about losing is Michael Bennett.

nyc > santa barbara
I have nothing against "cold weather," don't be jelly because our winters in SB consist of a sunny sky :lol:

You ain't bout this 20 degree weather life :pimp:

I'm not :lol:

Reps for all of you though for having to endure REAL cold during winter unlike the spoiled folks here in Cali.

I wont even front, its pretty sad. Under 50 degrees?
People act like the spaceship from Independence Day just flew across Earth...

:lol: :smh:

Why is it okay to decide playoff games in the conditions but not the Super Bowl?

because you can choose where the super bowl is played, not the teams in the playoffs.

And is that really all he making??

5th round pick on a rookie contract. revis makes what, 16 million? sherman is about to get PAID.

if you draft well, you won't have to keep all your players, because you can continue drafting well and retool as necessary.

nyc > santa barbara
I have nothing against "cold weather," don't be jelly because our winters in SB consist of a sunny sky :lol:

You ain't bout this 20 degree weather life :pimp:

I'm not :lol:

Reps for all of you though for having to endure REAL cold during winter unlike the spoiled folks here in Cali.

I wont even front, its pretty sad. Under 50 degrees?
People act like the spaceship from Independence Day just flew across Earth...

:lol: :smh:

That's like the other day here when it was 29 degrees, ice was everywhere, and cars were flipping over and ****. Drive slower in inclement weather dummies.

Last edited:
What about the demaryius thomas vs sherman matchup? i think thomas wins that matchup...

Last edited:
Sherman talking all that trash.

Can't wait to hear what he has to say after he gets his *** burnt up next Sunday. :lol:

What about the demaryius thomas vs sherman matchup? i think thomas wins that matchup...

I don't see what real advantage Demaryius has over Sherm. Sherm is faster, bigger wingspan and they are the same height. Thomas definitely has a strength advantage but I still don't see him bullying Sherm and he's not going over the top for sure. I expect Decker/Wes/Julius to flourish though, the best thing Thomas can do is keep Sherm occupied and deliver on short routes

Decker is too clumsy to get off in a game against this physical secondary.

I don't see any Bronco receivers having big games. Steady production, perhaps, but no one with gaudy numbers. Moreno and Holliday in the return game will have to do all the dirty work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom