NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Definitely need to beef up the receiving core
Biggest suprise of the season was Marlon Brown. I think we are going to get rid of Jones, which leaves us with Smith, Pitta, Brown and hopefully Evans, I'm ok with that. In my opinion that would give us a top 5 core.

Sherman at the Nets game
smokin.gif

He knows
smokin.gif
Can't see the game is he rollin with thugs?

He's sitting court side with Wagner and Russell Wilson and his bottle of Soul-Glo are up top in a booth.
Ok no thugs, might seem like a silly question but I wasn't sure since he hyped up the thug word. Did anyone find it funny that no one mentioned thug to Sherman ... except for the actor that plays a reporter in his Beats commerical and then Sherman mentioned it in his presser and ran with it.

I wish we could actually FF through this week and go to the game. Media week is boring as hell. There aren't any real entertaining players that say stuff and have fun anymore. 

seems like the attention he brought upon himself has resulted in him remaining low key this week, which is exactly the week people like him should be talking trash

the whole thing was ridiculous, embarrassing even -

embarrassing how all these racists took advantage of the situation to further their politics,

embarrassing how the media let these racist notions guide the debate on whether or not his actions were out of hand,

embarrassing how other athletes, including the most supreme **** talkers of our time deemed what richard sherman did/said as out of bounds, in poor taste, "thuggish" or whatever, validating what racist aholes across america brought up in the first place

He's sitting court side with Wagner and Russell Wilson and his bottle of Soul-Glo are up top in a booth.
Ok no thugs, might seem like a silly question but I wasn't sure since he hyped up the thug word. Did anyone find it funny that no one mentioned thug to Sherman ... except for the actor that plays a reporter in his Beats commerical and then Sherman mentioned it in his presser and ran with it.

You keep bringing this up and you sound more and more stupid every time you do.

Yea Houston's offense went to hell when Matts arm went noodle.
And when teams figured out the playaction game.

Pretty much, along with Kub, Dennison, and the rest of the offensive staff not making any adjustments to counter that. "We're gonna play Texan football and impose our will on the other teams" = "We're archaic, don't want to change, and **** outta luck". Kevin McHale should go coach in Baltimore as well.

Last edited:

Definitely need to beef up the receiving core
Biggest suprise of the season was Marlon Brown. I think we are going to get rid of Jones, which leaves us with Smith, Pitta, Brown and hopefully Evans, I'm ok with that. In my opinion that would give us a top 5 core.
Just wondering, since you've said it twice now, how do you think Evans is going to drop all the way to 17th? (You'll lose the coin flip to Dallas)

Just wondering, since you've said it twice now, how do you think Evans is going to drop all the way to 17th? (You'll lose the coin flip to Dallas)

With 16 teams in front of us how many taking a wr with their first pick ... Don't worry I'll wait. That's not saying he won't be there because we all know come draft day things become unpredictable but don't say it like we have no shot.

With 16 teams in front of us how many taking a wr with their first pick ... Don't worry I'll wait. That's not saying he won't be there because we all know come draft day things become unpredictable but don't say it like we have no shot.
You're talking about the bottom half of the league here, they have to fill multiple spots... WR could be argued as a need for 4 of those teams.

I personally think Benjamin out of FSU will be better at the next level, dude has to get better hands though.

Last edited:
You're talking about the bottom half of the league here, they have to fill multiple spots... WR could be argued as a need for 4 of those teams.

I personally think Benjamin out of FSU will be better at the next level, dude has to get better hands though.

Cool story bro. I'll guess we'll have to wait n see

Does anyone know what regular tennis nike gave the pro bowlers?

Haven't been able to see a clear pic of em.. Assume they're flyknits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom