NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alex Mack is coming to the Colts. We all know this.....................................................

I just want Satele gone, surely you brahs understand. lol

Spring Football hopefully it won't be too poor

New Spring National A11 Football League Announces Teams, National ESPN Sports Broadcast Agreement
February 06, 2014 02:27 PM Eastern Standard Time
SAN FRANCISCO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The new national A11Professional Football League (A11FL) today announced its six inaugural team cities and an agreement with sports network ESPN to broadcast 2 showcase games in the Spring of 2014 and its first season in 2015.

A11FL franchise cities include the San Francisco Bay Area Sea Lions, the Los Angeles Express, the New Jersey Generals, the Dallas Wranglers, Chicago Staggs and the Tampa Bay Bandits. Two additional cities will be announced soon.

“This is an exciting moment in the League’s history,” said A11FL Commissioner Scott McKibben, surrounded by other League executives at a press conference at the Fairmont Hotel. “The teams, the broadcast contract and our showcase games this year are going to generate tremendous excitement about this League and the great seasons to come.”

McKibben said the new football league will play two showcase games this year, one at the Raymond James Stadium in Tampa Bay, Fla. on May 17 and the other at the Cotton Bowl in Dallas on June 5. Both games will be aired nationally on ESPN.

The A11FL is an exciting new spring football league. It takes football back to the way it was originally played by changing one rule – no jersey numbering requirements for the offense.

Each offensive player is eligible to receive the ball, depending on how they line up on the line of scrimmage. Thus, a team’s best lineman could be its best receiver in A11FL. Inspired by an offense developed at Piedmont High School the A11FL seeks to return football to the way it was originally played, offering a safer, and more athletic game for fans to enjoy.

The 2015 season will begin in late March and continue through July 4th weekend, ending three weeks prior to NFL pre-season.

“We are committed to delivering high performance and dynamic football to some of the largest national markets with the most incredible fans during the spring season,” said A11FL Commissioner Scott McKibben.

To learn more about the league, visit: www.A11FL.com

include the San Francisco Bay Area Sea Lions, the Los Angeles Express, the New Jersey Generals, the Dallas Wranglers, Chicago Staggs and the Tampa Bay Bandits.

I'm all for naming sports' franchises after local attractions/history, but the sea lions? :lol: you mean to tell me that these cats in suits couldn't come up with a better name?

Willie Beamen for MVP?

in any case, i'm a fan of all things football, even the XFL and NFL Europa (except for that not-knowing-how-to-block-POS lawrence philips). I hope they get this league started.

I'm all for naming sports' franchises after local attractions/history, but the sea lions? :lol: you mean to tell me that these cats in suits couldn't come up with a better name?

Willie Beamen for MVP?

in any case, i'm a fan of all things football, even the XFL and NFL Europa (except for that not-knowing-how-to-block-POS lawrence philips). I hope they get this league started.

Yo :rofl: :pimp:

BgJRLSHIIAAYlMn.jpg

3 mill*

Lovie must really think Carimi sucks *** to cut him already when he coached him on the Bears.

he's TERRIBLE. we had the worst o line maybe in the nfl and he couldnt get pt (on the bears) can't imagine his stiff weak kneed garbage self is any better now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom