NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
did anyone else see Jeff Bostic make himself look like an idiot talking about changing the name of Washington's football team?

he did an interview with outside the lines and defended the name by saying if that's the case people should be up in arms about the seahawks and that that name must make birds feel bad not a word for word quote but dude is ignorant as hell

he also sarcastically offered the washington blades of grass as a name and went on to to say oh but that would be offensive to grass right?

dudes spilling over with white privilege

Last edited:
he did an interview with outside the lines and defended the name by saying if that's the case people should be up in arms about the seahawks and that that name must make birds feel bad not a word for word quote but dude is ignorant as hell

Yea...if you're defending the name, that's probably not the best logic to use :lol:

If you want to see the right way to go about "defending" the name, watch Chris Cooley's interview with Keith Olbermann last week.

Adam Caplan ‏@caplannfl  2m

Source close to #Browns felt Banner and Lombardi would be out after the draft. Did anything change to move this along?

If that was the original plan then the Browns actually made the right decision given the circumstances. Have a GM go through a draft and then get rid of him? Kinda crap is that?...

I'm guessing the interview process for the HC and all the offer declines led to Lombardi's firing. Despite all the recent happenings in Cleveland, if you see that someone isn't the right man for the job then he's got to go. Only time will tell if all this maneuvering gets them somewhere though.

Last edited:
^ i remember it happened recently too.. not sure if it was in the nfl or nba that had a GM do that recently..

i completely agree though, if the guy is out.. why wouldnt he take some sort of a parting shot at the team by drafting a punting or D3 guy or something crazy as a big FU

Don't be surprised if Peyton takes a FO position with the #Browns when he's done.

— MF Jones (@CONCEDE) February 11, 2014

haslaugh.gif

What's going on with the browns? Don't see anything :nerd:

And apparently Suh is on the trading block? :nerd:
Schwartz may have veiled some of the issues with Suh. There were grumblings out of Detroit's locker room. Suh's hard to play with, he's a difficult personality to manage.

Despicable stories out of Washington after Albert left. He literally took the contract and gave up. No work ethic, pride, nothing. That's a man that didn't love or respect the game.

I wonder what stories gonna come out about suh if he ends up getting traded.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom