NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, thought the stories from years back were common knowledge on NT.

SPOILER: Graphic.

Allegedly Osi liked defecating on females.

found the story
Now let's talk about Osi Umenyiora of the New York Giants. He does likes it nasty in the bedroom. As a magazine model i get introduced to him last summer in NY by a friend of his who also used to play football for a team that I can't remember. We hooked up and he had an unusual request. He wanted to pee on me. I thought it was weird but I did so because he said he it would really turn him on and he would see me again if I did. After I did so in his bathroom he handled his business and asked me how I liked it. I said, "I don't know how I feel about it. It was kind of crazy."

The next time I was with him he offered me 3 grand if I let him defecate on me and I said no. He told me to leave and so I did. The next time he asked and I did and I accepted the 3 grand. And it became a regular thing.
roll.gif

found the story

Now let's talk about Osi Umenyiora of the New York Giants. He does likes it nasty in the bedroom. As a magazine model i get introduced to him last summer in NY by a friend of his who also used to play football for a team that I can't remember. We hooked up and he had an unusual request. He wanted to pee on me. I thought it was weird but I did so because he said he it would really turn him on and he would see me again if I did. After I did so in his bathroom he handled his business and asked me how I liked it. I said, "I don't know how I feel about it. It was kind of crazy."

The next time I was with him he offered me 3 grand if I let him defecate on me and I said no. He told me to leave and so I did. The next time he asked and I did and I accepted the 3 grand. And it became a regular thing.
:rofl:

Lovers wanna love

I am praying hard this year that my Raiders do something this season .... I am tired of getting my feelings hurt when it's the end of the regular season and playoffs start

was surfing through youtube videos and came across the flacco bomb against the broncos with 40 seconds remaining. that feeling at that moment that day came back. worst loss and worst feeling i have felt watching football
mean.gif

was surfing through youtube videos and came across the flacco bomb against the broncos with 40 seconds remaining. that feeling at that moment that day came back. worst loss and worst feeling i have felt watching football :smh:

Peyton's pick didn't help :D

was surfing through youtube videos and came across the flacco bomb against the broncos with 40 seconds remaining. that feeling at that moment that day came back. worst loss and worst feeling i have felt watching football :smh:
I have to say jan 9 2002 was the worst feeling in my life !!!! It was a Fumble Raiders should have went to the Superbowl that year but they want make up that tuck rule WTF!!

So we bring in Huff, Dumervil, Spears, and Canty all for about the price of Reed and Kruger...

And we still have a bunch of draft picks...

I would like to see what moves we make on offense, but I dig what our FO has done in the past week or so...

Purple City Byrd Gang... :pimp: :pimp:

Lol Canty a bum, spears a bum

I have to say jan 9 2002 was the worst feeling in my life !!!! It was a Fumble Raiders should have went to the Superbowl that year but they want make up that tuck rule WTF!!
raider fans are still salty over that call. i know the feel bruh
Peyton's pick didn't help
happy.gif
peytons pick did not help but i have replayed that game and there were a lot of lost opportunities on both sides as well as the ravens. that play though will never be erased from my mind. the broncos can win the next 3 superbowls but it will not erase that stomach punch play. i now understand how the pats and fans felt after the eli heave and catch in the superbowl.

Last edited:
speaking of sour moments, what is the worst nfl moment for everyone? that one play that lost the game and left you like
indifferent.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom