NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't act hurt bro...criticize my team all you like we sucked Thursday. Y'all won more than 1 playoff game the last 14 yrs or nah? I know full well our super bowl case is barren :lol: like this is breaking news.

I'm not hurt...trust me. U sitting there throwing shots like your team ain't some **** also :lol:

Fam our whole division is sorry :lol: I'm getting closure about how **** we were Thursday, shoot y'all are still alive, it's a quest to see who can get 8wins :lol:

Pathetic performance from the Texans. Not to take anything from the Ravens defense, but that Houston offense was just awful. No consistency or anything. And with the amount of penalties from both sides, this game felt much longer than 3.5 hours.

Fam our whole division is sorry :lol: I'm getting closure about how **** we were Thursday, shoot y'all are still alive, it's a quest to see who can get 8wins :lol:

8? [clay davis] sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit [/clay davis]

7 gonna do it :lol:

8? [clay davis] sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit [/clay davis]

7 gonna do it :lol:

:rofl: :rofl: damn :lol: smh

not the whole division...

:nthat:

Soon enough some way some how, y'all will join the rest of us by seasons end :lol:

Dead @ the Rivers kick
roll.gif
I would have kicked it too with how ****** bad the Defense played

and why in the **** did they play a conservative run offense on the last drive and kick it back to TEN? you gotta go for the first down god damnit, especially how bad the D looked all day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom