NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't mind. I think most don't want to see the best of the best being decided in conditions that don't allow for optimization, but inclimate weather challenges beyond the physical and into the mental side more than a game in Miami or San Diego could. It's whatever.

Last edited:
Football Outsiders just did a piece on Thomas where they said he's struggled against physical cornerbacks all season.

I'm more worried about the small, fast guys. Beating guys like Thomas is a strength of our defense. For what it's worth, Welker played well against us in preseason.

Sherman's a physical corner?

Yes, put your biases aside

Ask him to grow wings and lift a car while you're at it

I don't know how fans on either side could have overwhelming confidence going into this game.  It's a strange match-up for both of us.  We haven't faced anyone like Denver this year- the Saints offense was good, but their weapons ultimately were pretty limited.  And the Broncos have yet to face an elite defense all season.  

I watching some of these Super Bowl highlights on NFL Network, and some of these names either I don't remember on this Pats team, or just haven't heard from since then. Terrell Buckley, Roman Phifer, Tebucky Jones, Ja'Rod Cherry...whooo? :lol:

This games gonna be good :pimp:
Looking to see a physical Seattle defense, and I think if Peyton can get the run game going it can open up the long ball.
Hopefully Russell Wilson can handle the pressure in his sophomore year.
I actually wouldn't mind seeing ether if them win, i like both teams I really only root against anyone the Eagles play.
Looking forward to commercials too :lol:

Still can't see Denver winning this even though my bias wants Peyton to win another.
i had a dream that peyton won the SB on a final minute drive last night
laugh.gif

mean.gif
Jeremiah%20Johnson%20nod.gif

Still can't see Denver winning this even though my bias wants Peyton to win another.
i had a dream that peyton won the SB on a final minute drive last night
laugh.gif

mean.gif
That avi/sig is starting to take effect.

Mr-Burns-Saying-Excellent.gif
Spongebob-Squarepants-GIFs-spongebob-squarepants-23416985-500-325.gif

So am I the only one kinda hype to watch the Pro Bowl? Revis said he's officially 100% now...I think he'll play decently hard to send a message.

after the niners lost last week, i no longer have a vested interest in the outcome of the SB.

i do, however, want to see sherman get an interception only to get blown up by peyton manning on the return. highly unlikely, but still..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom