NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone decide what games they are hitting up this year? im rolling to indy for colts vs bengals on oct 19th

:lol:

i didn't mean it like that. just meant the game is pure exploits, and it ******* sucks :smh:

I remember in one of the mid 2000 Madden's... all you had to do was mess with your MLB placement and they would get through the line untouched EVERY SINGLE TIME.

Used to get so annoyed with that. :lol:

laugh.gif

i didn't mean it like that. just meant the game is pure exploits, and it ******* sucks
mean.gif
yep...skipped madden last year because of that **** ....

I'm attending Panthers vs Saints/Seahawks

and I'm hoping I can go to the Patriots vs Colts game 

Last edited:
:lol:

i didn't mean it like that. just meant the game is pure exploits, and it ******* sucks :smh:

I remember in one of the mid 2000 Madden's... all you had to do was mess with your MLB placement and they would get through the line untouched EVERY SINGLE TIME.

Used to get so annoyed with that. :lol:

you can still do stuff like that, which is ultimately why i stopped playing madden. dudes were putting up 600 yard passing games with tyrod taylor too, which was hilarious :lol:

still trying to figure out a texans @ browns trip

CP might be the only dude that played this right when it came out... but dudes...

Tecmo Super Bowl is the god damn GOAT... so damn legendary.

If you don't agree then **** you.

They call me John Madden around the way...:pimp: :pimp:

I don't/can't eem take online games seriously, in person games FTW...no lagging or random BS like that.

Making plans to hit up Panthers/Ravens in September.

Will also be working most Skins home games this year, so that should be fun too...although I'm fearing for my life when we go to work Skins/Eagles in Philly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom