NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
My goodness. Hard not to feel something for Cam. 
mean.gif

True but none of that leads to growth. And honestly I'm a panthers fan first but cam doesn't deserve this. I won't be shocked if he walks during free agency.

and goes where? Most annually competitive teams don't have a glaring need for a new starting QB..In Cam's defense, I understand dude is playing banged up, and his team hasn't played well, but everything was cool when they were 12-4 last season and he was "Superman" out there..I mean I don't feel bad for him, plenty of QB's have had worse than Cam the last few seasons..even Sanchez has had a crappier few years than Cam.

Last edited:
Cam is rock bottom. I've been there before...Homie is gonna have to do some soul searching big time.

Cam is rock bottom. I've been there before...Homie is gonna have to do some soul searching big time.

yeah difference is hes having a bad year...it happens. he still looking at a insane contract :lol:

but i see where you're coming from.

Houston :nerd:

Sound running game

Weapons on the outside

Watt.

:smokin

Texans have talent, but they still haven't figured out how to put it all together..and with as much talent as they've drafted and signed, they shouldn't have the record they have now..but I digress, almost any QB is better than what Fitzgerald puts out there on the field lol.

Last edited:
]
Cam is in the worst situation in the league.

Worst line in the league
Worst WR core in the league
Worst DB core in the league
Missing a all pro de
Terrible OC

And he's coming off off-season ankle surgery and broken ribs.

No win situation, if they don't get him help for next year. He will walk as he should at this point.

Were you one of the panther faithfuls that were saying yall were good at wr?

Yep I'll sign my name to that

Hindsight is always 50/50

Exactly.

You aren't going anywhere with No QB play. :lol:

Panthers fans, our first and 3rd for cam :nerd:

And a JJ watt signed jersey :nerd:

not exactly true (word to Baltimore Ravens of 2000), but you do need a QB to get you those games if the rest of the team is struggling lol.

Glad to see Mark having success in Philly. Shows what some playmakers and a good coaching staff can do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom